FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cemetery Hours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cemetery Hours
    Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 11:34am
That's at least two pertinent things that Armbruster has participated in. Can't recall the other, but I'm sure he said something about some topic of actual importance during his four year tenure on council. Glad to hear from him once in a while!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 9:51am
I will give Armbruster some credit for bringing up the cemetery and the hours on the weekend. This is a real issue that can be easily fixed. I say "some credit" because it has been an issue for a months now and is just now being talked about.

To see the video of Armbruster commenting about the cemetery click here
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2009 at 6:07am
Hermes
    The
Middletown Cemetery is still a large active cemetery with 7,000 burials so I don’t think they will be shutting it down anytime soon.
    I was glad that Jim Armbruster & Tony Marconi spoke out about the need for new hours at the cemetery last night at the council meeting. The family members are really angry that they can’t get into the cemetery to decorate the graves for the holiday. I’m really glad that they have called the council members and demanded change. Ms. Gilleland’s attitude toward the subject of the cemetery was disturbing to me. We go to
Columbus, December 10, 2009 to try to resolve the many problems concerning the cemetery and I don't think "we don't have the money or time" will be the correct answer after the City's actions over the past 6 months.  

wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 9:44pm
Score one for Armbruster bringing up opening the Cemetery on the weekends.  The Queen, AKA Gilleland, looked a bit perturbed and will take it under advisement.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 6:02pm
Vivian - The cemetery came up in conversation a while ago, with the city demolishing Denny Lumber and everything in that block and since the city refuses to maintain the cemetery what are the chances they plan to relocate the cemetery ?

Sounds far fetched I know but with their stance on maintenance why else would they do what they did unless they knew the cemetery would be gone in the future ?
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 4:51pm
Give the the Illustrious City Managers phone number and email address along with all of the Council Members email addresses and Phone numbers to them.  Time for the City Manager to go.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 2:21pm
Just thought I would give you an update on the cemetery.
I have received several emails and phone calls about the new hours at the cemetery. Needless to say these family members are no happy that they can’t get into the cemetery after they get off work or during the weekend.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic