FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bengals @ Chargers !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bengals @ Chargers !!
    Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 6:43pm
Randy I hope you taped todays game !

Cincy has been playing like professionals today ! 24 - 21 in the 4th,they have a ways to go yet but they have been playing beautiful today.

Cincy down by 3 but I've got high hopes !!!

WHO  DEY  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 7:16pm
WE should have won that game , I am not happy at all!!! But we still go to the playoffs, and everybody knows anything can happen once you get there.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 7:59pm
Well I'm for once very happy ! I loved the way the Bengals played today. They ran when they needed to and in passing they did good so it wasn't an all running or all passing strategy. They made several very good plays,just overall they looked professional and nothing like the way they've played the last few games.

I'll take the loss and I'll take the credit for a good coaching job ! LOL Marvin finally listened to me.

But yeah they should have stopped that last Chargers drive dead in it's tracks. Unhappy
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 6:32am
Yep! I was right there with you guys, supporting your team until the end. Sure was hoping they could pull it out, but....... darn!!!! another loss. Crap!   Now, we (I say we because I'm right there with you guys) crush the Chiefs and Jets and we wait for the one and out in the playoffs, right? Then we support one of the playoff teams that has a chance of winning, agree?

Remember, your favorite pal Vet is rootin' for your team to play as well as they can, no matter how impossible the situation may be/ no matter how hopeless the odds are. Trust me on that!   
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 9:40am
Vet - you have to admit it's the best they've played all year,they looked good up to the end.

It's all FUBAR Vet...Wink

I appreciate you being there with us ole buddy, you know how me and Randy get, you help us stay in check with reality. LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 10:11am
Hermes- I have hope for you. You are able to take your allegiance to the Bingles and are able to be objective about their chances against good competition. You know, in your heart, that they have no chance against the better teams. Randall Jeremiah, on the other hand, is "blinded by the light" as to their chances. Unlike you, he actually thinks they may win. It is sad to see a promising young man like Randy Lou, struck down in the prime of his football life, becoming delusional with each snap of the ball. Carsy Palmreader and Chad Ouchosinko have him fooled as to their abilities.       Be prepared to console him after the first playoff game.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 1:30pm
Vet - Now I wouldn't go to those lengths ! LOL

The Chargers are a good team and only beat'em by 3,that says a lot on how my Bengals played. When Palmer threw that TD to Ocho that looked like the old days ! Defense and offense played a damn good game. Do I worry ? Just like a Daddy worries about his child !! LOL Dems ma boyz !! They fall down I run out and help'em up and brush'em off, I encourage my boyz to get back in the saddle and ride ! I tell'em only ride horseys,no bulls. You start rideN dem bulls and you get hurt,and bad.

They gonna do all right as long as Daddy got breath !!! Clap LOL

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 3:20pm
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2009 at 3:44pm
Adam..... do we have an Emoticon that we could add to the ones on the left that shows a total fear or "all hopes lost". Randy and Hermes would like to use them before and during the playoffs for their Bengals posts. We have dead, shock , ouch and others, but no fear or hopelessness. Yep- that's what they will need ..... and soon.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 1:43pm
Vet - Thats a good idea but we need Bengal emoticons and avatars !

Randy choke Adam and convince him we need some Bengal stuff on here. LOL
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 3:14pm
I still need to vent about that call to blitz with 8 sec left in the game.
ARGH!!!
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2009 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by arwendt arwendt wrote:

I still need to vent about that call to blitz with 8 sec left in the game.
ARGH!!!

arwendt - feel free to vent but you have to put a $100 in the ARGH box  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic