FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taste of Memphis ad removed?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
justwatching View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taste of Memphis ad removed?
    Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 9:29am
Just curious why the TOM add was removed? I know several people on this site have started eating there specifically because of the ad... can't see why they remove it? Perhaps a fight with MUSA management....?
Mr. Dave View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 12:17pm
Hmm, Maybe they didn't pay their bill ha ha ha !
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 2:08pm
Hehe. Was that you in there Mr. Dave? A few weeks agao I was at the Taste of Memphis when a man came in, not sure who but clearly an MUSA admin, and said they were 4 months past due on their bill. The owners said they would pay the first of the year. I thought, "Aww, sad, having money troubles."

Then I noticed today that their ad is gone. I'm wondering if they paid their bill and canceled or just failed to ever pay. Admin??? Shed some light. What happened to TOM?
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 2:30pm
I need that ad to remind me to go there. Otherwise I just think Wendy's.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 2:50pm
Your an admin Beagle, what's the scoop? TOM can't pay the bills. Kind of upsets me when I hear about one local company ripping off another.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by justwatching justwatching wrote:

Hehe. Was that you in there Mr. Dave? A few weeks ago I was at the Taste of Memphis when a man came in, not sure who but clearly an MUSA admin, and said they were 4 months past due on their bill. The owners said they would pay the first of the year. I thought, "Aww, sad, having money troubles."

Then I noticed today that their ad is gone. I'm wondering if they paid their bill and canceled or just failed to ever pay. Admin??? Shed some light. What happened to TOM?

Nah that was me in there justwatching, You should have said hi I always like meeting MUSA faithful. I did speak with the guys at TOM, whom i know pretty well, and.....well their ad is no longer here so you can guess as to why.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
thoroughman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thoroughman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2010 at 10:36pm
Hope things get better for them and MUSA. I think both are great places . Our church will be placing more ads with MUSA very soon. GREAT COMPANY MiddletownUsa.com IS!

Jesus move in our city like never before seen!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic