Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, April 19, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rasmussen Accepts Middletown Superintendent Post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rasmussen Accepts Middletown Superintendent Post

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rasmussen Accepts Middletown Superintendent Post
    Posted: Feb 01 2010 at 9:49pm
BREAKING NEWS - Greg Rasmussen has accepted the position of Superintendent of Middletown City Schools. Tonight, the Board of Education voted unanimously, to give Mr. Rasmussen a three year contract which will begin April 5, 2010, with an annual salary of $130,000. Click on the link below to view Mr. Rasmussen's resume and a video of the candidates forum.

http://bit.ly/922XQs

Debbie Alberico
Community Relations / Communications
Middletown City Schools
1515 Girard Ave.
Middletown, OH 45044
Phone: 513.217.2625
Fax: 513.420.4652
dalberico@middletowncityschools.com
www.middletowncityschools.com
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2010 at 10:49pm
I am ok with this choice, look for an upcoming interview with Mr. Rasmussen by MiddletownUSA.com
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2010 at 6:25am
He needs to set a tone early that the criminal behavior and lack of student accountability ends now.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2010 at 6:52am
Hopefully, the man will make wholesale changes in the way the admin. do their jobs, help the teachers in the classroom by removing the kids who just can't get with the program, make some changes in the way the curriculum is delivered to the students, throw some behavioral deterrents in the system that will actually work, work with the city to alleviate the burden on the schools caused by the Section 8 saturation. (Council- start cooperating with the schools for once and stop dumping your Section 8 crap on them) and most importantly- start holding accountable his subordinates in improving this poor performer of a school district by adopting a "do the job satisfactorily of your out" mentality.
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 10:54pm
I met Greg Rasmussen, the new Superintendent of Middletown City Schools last Thursday @ The Middletown Board of Realtors Directors Meeting. I found him to be warm and welcoming. Some of the Directors didn't candy coat any of their concerns ~ they were very constructive questions and Mr. Rasmussen seemed to be very open and willing to listen. We were welcomed to visit the schools and give any of our concerns. At this momment, I feel that everyone should give Mr. Rasmussen a chance ~ change takes time and I felt that our meeting was a very positive one. WELCOME Mr. Rasmussen and your family.
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic