FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We Do It All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Do It All
    Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 12:38pm
Many people do not know that we a lot of other things here at MiddletownUSA, in fact when it comes to tech stuff there isn't much we do not. You need camera security we have you covered, you need to buy a great laptop at a price that is affordable ,you need to rent a computer, hey you need a web site built, what about hosting your existing web site, what about renting a projector? Well look no further than Xponex Web and Media Services, home to MiddletownUSA.com. We do it all.

Speaking of projectors I was at an open house at Butler Tech Monday for my nephew, and they had the coolest projector I had ever seen, it was a touch screen. The teacher giving the power point presentation would just touch the screen and the next slid came up. The projector it self was sharp looking, and reminded me of how old I am . when I was in school the projectors were huge. They sat across the room with a long cord attached so you could change the shot on the screen. My oh my how times have changed.

I snapped a picture to show you just how nice this projector really looked. 

If you or any one you know is interested in finding out more about the services we offer here you can visit one of our many web sites or you can give me a call at 513-422-1907x357

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic