FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Saw Those Who Came To Save Us

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Saw Those Who Came To Save Us
    Posted: Feb 26 2010 at 10:27am
Written by Darcy Mann;

As we live, we have a series of moments. They often make us cross paths of others who we would normally not.

It was almost 10 p.m. Feb. 21. The movie was pretty good, and the weekend was all but done. We were at a stop light at the intersection of Lefferson and Cincinnati-Dayton roads, what I call the “punishment light” — because it seems to last longer than most. I’m not so sure that I’ll refer to this stop light by this name again.

In the middle of light conversation, I saw — from the corner of my eye — a car leaving the drive-through at the gas station across the street. I knew by its speed it was not going to stop before reaching and entering the road.

Before I could say a word, an oncoming truck struck the vehicle head-on. Instantly, this became my moment. I was to participate and bear witness to many things this night. ...

Everyone who was there will forever be a part of this moment — a participant, an observer or passer-by.

To read the full article written by Darcy click here; I Saw Those Who Came To Save Us
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2010 at 10:38am

Darcy works with us here, and I will say that you will never meet a nicer person. Well spoken words Darcy, and I couldnt agree with you more.

Thank you to all those that risk their lives to save ours.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic