Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Monday, April 29, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Federal Taxes & Team Fastrax Ownership??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NRS View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Federal Taxes & Team Fastrax Ownership??
    Posted: Mar 06 2010 at 8:27pm
Two interesting articles were published since Thursday in the Middletown Journal.  One involved alleged unpaid Federal tax payments and the other a serious skydiving injury.

NRS View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2010 at 8:04pm
As a follow up to the Middletown Journal article on alleged unpaid Federal taxes by the owner of Team Fastrax, could someone tell us what's next from a legal perspective?
jag123 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jag123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2010 at 8:57pm
There will be no changes to Team FastTrax.  They continue to operate at Middletown Regional Airport and have invested close to $175,000 of their own money in the airport. My information comes from a source at the airport.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 9:00am
Originally posted by jag123 jag123 wrote:

There will be no changes to Team FastTrax.  They continue to operate at Middletown Regional Airport and have invested close to $175,000 of their own money in the airport. My information comes from a source at the airport.

And we know where they got the 175K.
NRS View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 10:05am
Wasn't it only a couple of months ago that senior City staff made so many complimentary remarks at a City Council meeting about the relocation of a skydiving company to Hook Field??

I wonder if the City employee mentioned in the recent Middletown Journal article said anything about alleged unpaid Federal taxes to those in charge at One Donham Plaza??

Interesting questions??
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 6:06pm
Well good grief !! Nothing wrong with what this man has done, Middeltown is full of crooks so he probably felt right at home. Ermm
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 6:53am
wow--you can tell who owns a business and who doesn't around here
So--I can NOT pay my share AND my emplotee's withholding of taxes to the tune of somewhere between 1/2 and a million dollars?
And spend the $$ however I wish?

Horrible week for Fastrax and the airport.
All the best to the injured sky-diver
Don't see how Fastrax will be spending any more $$ any time soon unless they have big contract payments from someone
Wouldn't you expect a govt.lien on their assets?
And no one within the city knew anything about this?
Fastrax owner surely was well aware--didn't disclose?

Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 7:07am
Didn't Les say that Home Rule trumps federal law???
LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 7:08am
Hmmmmmmm wonder if he left Lebanon owing them payroll taxes also?
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 8:46am
Originally posted by spiderjohn spiderjohn wrote:

wow--you can tell who owns a business and who doesn't around here
So--I can NOT pay my share AND my emplotee's withholding of taxes to the tune of somewhere between 1/2 and a million dollars?
And spend the $$ however I wish?

Horrible week for Fastrax and the airport.
All the best to the injured sky-diver
Don't see how Fastrax will be spending any more $$ any time soon unless they have big contract payments from someone
Wouldn't you expect a govt.lien on their assets?
And no one within the city knew anything about this?
Fastrax owner surely was well aware--didn't disclose?

Spider.....Last I knew, they have a contract with the military to teach them specialty diving. Interesting.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 9:18am
Maybe Marty could get them some  CDBG Cash!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic