FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Listen up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dead man walkin' View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dead man walkin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Listen up
    Posted: May 20 2010 at 5:43am
Look, you people.

I am not endorsing anyone.  Look at my handle, I won't be bothering you for long.

I'm just trying to do well by a city that was good to me.

I threw out a few names as examples of what is needed right now until someone can be elected by YOU, THE PEOPLE!  You dont need someone who wants the position. You need someone who will accept it.  You need someone who will serve with honor and do the right things, whether anyone is looking or not, and whether it is best for them individually or not.  Middletown is in critical condition, irregardless of what your so-called leaders are telling you.

Guyler and his father, Mike Presta and his father, all men of character and honor.  Nagy and Doc Martin, too.  All men who made their own way and knew how business works, but never lost sight of doing the right thing.

Get someone like any of the six of them in there temporarily. And elect people like them at the earliest opportunity, or Middletown will be dead before I will.
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil" (Psalm 23)
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2010 at 2:30pm
Sorry to hear of your fate DM.

However, your assessment of the appointment is a bit simplistic. I see a serious long term split here. The Becker, Mulligan, Picard gang is the Establishment, business as usual crowd. The other Group of Jones, Laubach and Smith are more of the "new way" Gang.

I am sure that in Executive Session, theses two Groups will be aligned as I listed them and the 3-3 Deadlock might just last until the next Municipal Election. The loss of Jimmy was a big Blow to the Politically Elite in Middletown. The balance of Power will not be given away easily.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic