Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, April 19, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Carling Coffing to help with Juv Diabetes Research
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carling Coffing to help with Juv Diabetes Research

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carling Coffing to help with Juv Diabetes Research
    Posted: Jun 14 2010 at 11:35am
Carling Coffing, a Middletown, Ohio native and a 2008 graduate of The Ohio State University, Coffing is in her third season as a professional on the Duramed Futures Tour.

Today that she announced that she will donate five percent of her 2010 professional golf earnings to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation ("JDRF").

In making the announcement, Coffing, who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at age 5, said, "Diabetes has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. I hope that through my successes and exposure on the golf course I can be a role model for children with diabetes and show them that all of their dreams are still achievable. This donation to the JDRF is just my first step in what I hope will be a significant role in educating and motivating those with diabetes."

Source: http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/browse/63282-PROFESSIONAL-GOLFER-CARLING-COFFING-ANNOUNCES-DONATION-JUVENILE-DIABETES-RESEARCH-FOUND

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic