Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Monday, April 29, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just One Example Of Why You Need Security Cameras
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just One Example Of Why You Need Security Cameras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just One Example Of Why You Need Security Cameras
    Posted: Jul 09 2010 at 5:36pm
This is just one reason you should have a security camera system. Had one not been in place here you wouldn't be laughing right now.

After watching that, if you feel you need a system or you just want some information about a great low cost home or business surveillance system contact Randy at 1- 877-422-1907x357 or you can check out Security cameras for your home or business
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2010 at 12:36am
LOL  LOL  LOL  Criminals are not the brightest bunch
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2010 at 7:02am
Oh my goodness...this is WAY too funny! You are correct, Randy- security cameras are a definite must have!!
"Because nice matters..."
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2010 at 8:48am
Is there a reward being offered for information leading to the identity of these nuts???
The rock-thrower obviously either works at Middletown City Hall or is one of the usual apointees to all of the "blue ribbon" committees.

How can I tell???  Simple!!!

He has yet to learn that doing the SAME THING over and over leads to the SAME RESULT over and over!!! LOL LOL

If he remains at large, all they need do is stake out the next Master Plan Review meeting, and arrest the one that recommends the new "Olde Tyme Arts and Crafts Shoppes and Starving Artists Center plus lofts" plan from 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, and 2005.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2010 at 11:03am
Michael Eugene Presta! I'm appalled that you would even suggest that our city leaders would do such a stupid thing and then turn around and repeat said stupid thing. Shame on you sir! Personally, I have more faith in them than that!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2010 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

Michael Eugene Presta! I'm appalled that you would even suggest that our city leaders would do such a stupid thing and then turn around and repeat said stupid thing. Shame on you sir! Personally, I have more faith in them than that!

Randy !!! Vet is off his meds again !! Shocked  LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
OhioLimos View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhioLimos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2010 at 2:51pm
Hahaha I love that video. It reminds me of a similar one where a burglar tries to kick in a door and you can see his knee fold the wrong way. Classic stuff!
angelababy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2010 at 12:37am

Thanks so much for the wonderful information you provided us.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic