FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REALLY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REALLY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
    Posted: Aug 05 2010 at 6:04pm

The Virginia man suspected in a drunken-driving crash that killed a Catholic nun in Prince William County this weekend is an illegal immigrant and repeat offender who was awaiting deportation and whom federal immigration authorities had released pending further proceedings, police said Monday.

Carlos Montano, a county resident, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and drunken driving. Mr. Montano had been arrested two other times on drunken-driving charges, and on at least one of those occasions county police reported him to federal authorities.

"We have determined that he is in the country illegally. He has been arrested by Prince William County Police in the past, said police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

He said U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement was notified at the time of one of those arrests. "At the time of this incident, the accident yesterday, he was in the deportation process and was out on his recognizance for court proceedings."

The crash at around 8:30 Sunday morning killed Sister Denise Mosier and injured two other nuns as they were driving to a retreat at the Benedictine Monastery in Bristow, Va. The two injured nuns were in critical but stable condition late Monday, according to St. Gertrude High School in Richmond run by the Benedictine Sisters of Virginia.

Mr. Montano was being treated for injuries he received in the crash and was expected to be released from the hospital into police custody as early as Monday evening.

Messages left with ICE and the Homeland Security Department were not returned, but the incident raises questions about the agency's policy of detaining only some illegal immigrants awaiting deportation.

"I have been saying for months now that this administration's new policy of concentrating almost solely on 'criminal aliens,' and not enforcing the laws by deporting known illegal aliens, would have devastating consequences. Now, we see the tragic results this 'virtual amnesty' policy of the Obama administration has caused," said Rep. Harold Rogers of Kentucky, the ranking Republican on the House Appropriations homeland security subcommittee

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2010 at 6:21pm
He must have been a very important illegal trespasser. Ermm
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2010 at 6:22pm
I guess so!!! This makes me sick to be honest.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2010 at 10:20pm
. Now, we see the tragic results this 'virtual amnesty' policy of the Obama administration has caused," said Rep. Harold Rogers of Kentucky, the ranking Republican on the House Appropriations homeland security subcommittee
I don't like this comment.  When George was in office, the Repubs wanted to give Amnesty too...And I think as far back Raegan too....This is disgusting...Once these guys are detained, ICE needs to get them out.  I'm sure there are more than enough detained to make it a worthwhile trip.  Then send the bill to Mexico.
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2010 at 2:38am
Don't worry everyone... our tax money went to treating that illegal p.o.s. in the hospital after the accident.  :(
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2010 at 7:01am
Illegal- How did he get his driver's license? Why wasn't it pulled when he was stopped for the other drunk driving charges? Now, he is guilty of vehicular manslaughter. Do you deport his carcass, even though he has killed someone or do you try him, send him to already overcrowded jails and let the taxpayer feed, cloth and shelter this scumbag for years? I wouldn't want my taxes going to take care of him.

Why wasn't this guy's status as an illegal caught earlier before all this damage was done and what kind of checks do they do to issue a driver's license? Anything in place to flag that the person is illegal?

The Feds- asleep at the wheel......again. Fire 'em all.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2010 at 1:02pm
Good question there Vet....I just got my license renewed and one question they ask was "Are you a legal resident ?" But the problem with asking is anyone can lie. They ask for no proof that I'm aware of so I should have asked about that. Even with your old license it is stupid to ask if your legal.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2010 at 1:13pm
Who said he had a license?  Maybe the engineers should invent a car that you have to insert your license for it to start. 
angelababy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelababy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 5:03am
I don't like this comment.  When George was in office, the Repubs wanted to give Amnesty too.Do you deport his carcass, even though he has killed someone or do you try him, send him to already overcrowded jails and let the taxpayer feed, cloth and shelter this scumbag for years?
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2010 at 7:19pm
Our open borders are hurting this country more anything else. Both parties are resonsible for not enforcing the laws  that we have and buck the New mexico law that they passed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic