FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice to MPHA/Council

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice to MPHA/Council
    Posted: Sep 21 2010 at 7:08pm
Do what is right for the citizens of Middletown, not the Landlords, not for CONSOC, not TIG, not for just the Section 8 Voucher holders.

Do what is best for the Cities Residents and the City overall.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2010 at 7:13pm
These Landlords are killing me.  Their sole concern is their wallets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  You can see it in their comments.  One landlord was upset because he wasn't contacted  by the city for his input.  I am upset because the City didn't call me and every other citizens in Middletown for their input on the Section 8 issue. 

The real kicker is they don't live in the city with the issues, we as residets must deal with.  If Section 8 is so great, as they all state, tell the landlords to take the vouchers to their town and neighborhood.

Now we have a Tenant saying do what is best for the tenants.  With all of these people it is ME....ME....ME.  Middletown City Officials wake up........PLEASE.

Randy............Thumbs%20Up.

Pacman, is exactly right do what is best and right for Middletown Residents as a whole.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic