FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great Price on Larger Duplex -Pending!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachel Lewitt View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Lewitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Price on Larger Duplex -Pending!
    Posted: Sep 28 2010 at 9:40am
Large Duplex - excellent investment potential. One side has 2 bedrooms and the other side has 3 bedrooms. Large yard. Parking on street. - Priced to sell immediately at $14,500.

For more information, contact:
Finkelman Real Estate
513-423-4688 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            513-423-4688      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Rachel S. Lewitt, Broker, GRI, PMSD
rachel@finkelmanrealestate.com

Thank you!

Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2010 at 7:37pm
Is the room above the porch on the right original or was it added later? whats the wood work like in this house(s)
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Lewitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 11:16am
Hello Bocephus,
Thank you for your inquiry. The property was built in 1900.  I do not have records regarding the enclosed porch. It is described on the Bulter Co. tax records, however no permit information is available. If the porch was indeed an addition, it was not added recently. The interior woodwork is painted. If you are interested in viewing the interior, please let me know. Thank you, again. - Rachel
parklandgroupoh View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parklandgroupoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2010 at 8:13am
I see, actually the second post you added explains a lot more about the appearance of the house and it is very useful info. I would also love to see interior pictures of the house if they could be posted on here, also a friend of mine from Columbus homes for sale would very much like to get more views as well.
Real estate and investment information from [URL=http://ohioprettyhomes.com/URL]
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Lewitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2011 at 3:43pm
I would be happy to schedule a showing for you at any time to view the interior. - Please email rachel@finkelmanrealestate.com. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic