FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Business Busted For Drugs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Business Busted For Drugs
    Posted: Dec 01 2010 at 3:43pm
Clark's Auto Sales on South University Boulevard and owner Earl Clark's residence in Franklin are been searched for drugs today!!

Full story on wlwt.com
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2010 at 3:55pm
From the Middletown Journal

MIDDLETOWN — Search warrants have been executed at the home and business of Earl Clark in connection with a two year investigation, the Warren County Drug Task Force said today.

Officers from the task force — as well as agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — are on scene of Clark’s Auto Sales at 1860 S. University Blvd. in Middletown and at Clark’s residence in the 6000 block of Linzie Drive in Franklin Twp. The search warrants were issued this morning, said Commander John J. Burke of the drug task force.

Burke said Clark has not been charged, but the warrants are related to a “multitude of crimes.” He added that Clark is cooperating with the investigation.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2010 at 6:27pm
I don't understand the law anymore at all. How can you bust someones door down with a warrant and then not charge them with breaking some law ? If you have the proof to obtain a warrant then you should have enough proof to charge someone for something,right ?

And what is up with cops/agents that they have to cover their faces and conceal their identity in these raids ? Bust my door down wearing a mask and concealing your identity and you will be met with resistance. What country are we living in ? Anyone know ? Because it's not America.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2010 at 8:41am
Should a person worry about their door being busted down if they bought a car from there?Im like Hermes,if a guy in a mask bust my door down they will meet my silver bullet.LOL
Tamar View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 5:18am
I searched for stock market and got this info: Leading economist in the US market claims that the US stock market has the potential to rise over 50% in the next couple of years. He recommends buying options, or to be fully invested in stocks but buy protection through out of the money put options, for example S&P puts. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic