Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, May 10, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I found a great deal for the Ringling Bros Circus
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I found a great deal for the Ringling Bros Circus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shine826 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shine826 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I found a great deal for the Ringling Bros Circus
    Posted: Feb 17 2011 at 11:12am

I love going to the circus and I can’t wait to take my kids! Plus, with the discount I found, you can have a great time and save money! This is an awesome show – celebrating the 200th anniversary of the birth of legendary P.T. Barnum, the Greatest Showman on Earth!

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® is coming to the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati from March 11-20th. There are plenty of show times for every schedule! If you click here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/180631/1362863

and use the code GREATEST, you can get a family four pack for $99 – for any of the shows!

The family four pack includes 4 each of:

$19.50 ticket

Lemonade

Small popcorn

And a lollipop!

Plus, free with your paid ticket, you can enjoy the all access pre-show, where you can see the action up close!

The code ends March 4th, so don’t miss your chance to catch this great deal. You can also use the same code at the box office or by calling 513-421-4111.

TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2011 at 8:07pm
I'm scared of clowns though!

Confused
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2011 at 12:24am
Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

I'm scared of clowns though!

Confused
Well, you better stay away from city hall then!!! Clown LOL LOL LOL 
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2011 at 7:43am
Good deal! However, a better deal with the same effect, and much cheaper, would be to attend the council meetings. Those clowns scare the hell out of me also, Tudor.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic