Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, April 25, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PRICE REDUCED! 3 bedroom Ranch - Hardwood Floors!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PRICE REDUCED! 3 bedroom Ranch - Hardwood Floors!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachel Lewitt View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Lewitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRICE REDUCED! 3 bedroom Ranch - Hardwood Floors!!
    Posted: Feb 28 2011 at 12:08pm
New Listing!!! - 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with family and living rooms. Eat-in kitchen, full basement, partially finished. Large rear yard, fenced. Updated Electric, fresh paint and partial new carpet! - Hannah Drive - near Middletown Shopping Mall.  $69.900

For more information, contact:

Finkelman Real Estate
513-423-4688 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            513-423-4688      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Rachel S. Lewitt, Broker, GRI, PMSD
rachel@finkelmanrealestate.com
www.finkelmanrealestate.com

Thank you!

Nicolam View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicolam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2011 at 2:35pm
I am impressed, I have to say.
Very seldom do I discover a ranch that both entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.
Your article is outstanding; the matter is something that not a lot of people are talking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to it.
What about the price?
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2011 at 2:04am
LOL
Originally posted by Nicolam Nicolam wrote:

I am impressed, I have to say.
Very seldom do I discover a ranch that both entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.
Your article is outstanding; the matter is something that not a lot of people are talking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to it.
What about the price?
Oh please pass me (what ever you are smoking) LOL
MEEVLAA View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEEVLAA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2011 at 12:30am
Ranches for Sale Today is launching and will provide ranch aficionados with the best ranch listings  in North and South America.  Besides ranch real estate articles, we will also provide information and resources on a regular basis.

For more information land and ranches for sale
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Lewitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 12:18pm
Hello Nicolam,
I apologize for not responding sooner. I do not know about which article you are speaking...seems "ranches for sale" has posted something here. Anyway, this house is wonderful - the owners are improving the property with electric, paint, carpet, etc. The price is $74,900. If you are interested in a showing, please let me know and I'd be happy to take you through. Thank you! - Rachel
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel Lewitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2011 at 12:19pm
Bocephus, please refrain from making unprofessional remarks on my postings for real estate. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic