FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Drive-Thru ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Drive-Thru ?
    Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 10:30am
New Drive-Thru `

spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 10:46am
What a night.
So much that I would love to say and detail to everyone.
My lips are sealed, and I must sit on my typing fingers for now.
Thanx 2 everyone for their support, and to my co-workers for handling this situation so well.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 10:52am
Spider- noticed in 409's picture that there are parking spaces and the concrete block in the two parking spots right in front of the front door. Realizing that parking spaces may be limited, would removing these two spots in front of the door prevent a repeat episode or are parking slots held at a premium? Just curious.
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by spiderjohn spiderjohn wrote:

What a night.
So much that I would love to say and detail to everyone.
My lips are sealed, and I must sit on my typing fingers for now.
Thanx 2 everyone for their support, and to my co-workers for handling this situation so well.

Oh, are you a Dillman's employee? Confused
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 3:41pm
Vet--was thinking the same thing this morning.
Had never been an issue b4--they usually crash in from the side.
Sadly parking spots have been plentiful for a while.
Most places get smashed from the front though.

Brick canopy area at Roos.Savealot got blasted last week.
Made it through the winter, however this spring/summer looks to be very challenging since the local economy shows no sign of picking up.

Crazies were out in full force last night. Beware!

firewater View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 8:30pm
Doesn't Dilmans have secruity cameras? I would love to see some video. What this lady thinking??
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2011 at 10:02pm
Probably just trying to get in there before all the pork chops were gone??? LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 11:54am
Another hit !

From the MJ:

Grocery store target 
of attempted robbery

Staff Report Updated 9:57 PM Friday, January 13, 2012

MIDDLETOWN — A man attempted to rob a Middletown grocery store Friday night, but got away with only change, according to police.

The man walked into Dillman Foods about 8 p.m., demanded money, and when the clerk refused, he grabbed some change and left the store on foot, Middletown police officer Eric Crank said.

Steve Dillman, owner of Dillman Foods, 2100 Central Ave., said the black man didn’t display a weapon.

No one was injured in Friday’s incident, Crank said. The suspect was last seen walking west on Central Avenue, he said.

“It was a scary situation,” said Dillman, who wasn’t in the store at the time of the robbery. “It’s getting bad around here. It’s past bad.”

Dillman’s was robbed twice and had two break-ins in 2011, Dillman said at the time. In December 2010, the grocery store was robbed when two armed gunmen entered the store, held employees at gunpoint and removed an undisclosed amount of cash.

Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 4:03pm

all on video

walking down the alley to-walking in--the event-the exit---facial shots/clothing

and with a camera up frony viewable as you walk in--6 employees at the time
police arrived in 2 minutes after silent alarm
womder why few businesses are open after dark any more?
we aren't even safe in our own locked homes

more art/theaters
less public safety and no new jobs
think that mmf is really moving middletown forward?

ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2012 at 10:23pm
Agree SJ. But know one hurt. That's a good thing. Revolution coming may not start it but I'm sure as hell going to join it!
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 7:34am
No one hurt is a true blessing, however it doesn't make for a "good thing", swat.
If you have a home invasion, and your family is terrorized, but not hurt, and the criminals escape, you are lucky--not "good"

MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 10:00pm

all on video

walking down the alley to-walking in--the event-the exit---facial shots/clothing

more art/theaters

I'm no detective, but your first hand knowledge of both incidents makes me wonder if you're the robber?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

all on video

more art/theaters

Your first hand knowledge of both incidents makes me wonder if you're the robber?

Yeah, that's it. Spider's the robber. Your response to spider's post doesn't make sense at all. The perpetrator has been described as black (or African-American if you like the "politically correct" bull). I believe the poster you reference is of another ethnic persuasion. Fairly easy to describe the activity and perp. if you watch the video, especially with facial shots, isn't it? Purpose?
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by VietVet VietVet wrote:

Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

all on video

more art/theaters

Your first hand knowledge of both incidents makes me wonder if you're the robber?

Yeah, that's it. Spider's the robber. Your response to spider's post doesn't make sense at all. The perpetrator has been described as black (or African-American if you like the "politically correct" bull). I believe the poster you reference is of another ethnic persuasion. Fairly easy to describe the activity and perp. if you watch the video, especially with facial shots, isn't it? Purpose?

Okay..... Maybe it's you
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2012 at 10:26pm
Another ignorant statement by the Tudor (from the Highland District) Congratulations.
yvetteB View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yvetteB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2012 at 11:46pm
I tried the foods there and they were awesome!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic