FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

taco bell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
khope83 View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khope83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: taco bell
    Posted: Jun 07 2011 at 2:38pm
What happened there? Drove by today and it was demolished.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2011 at 3:03pm
Which one....Breile, Verity.....another location?
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2011 at 3:11pm
Breiel location was demolished I think today (they were working on it around noon when I drove by). A coworker just told me last week they had a sign in there saying they were going to be renovating.

I remember back when they tore down the tiny location with the weird drive-thru and the Rax building next door to build the one they just tore down. Looks like they're building another new building. Wonder if this one is going to be one of those multi-restaurant locations that has a Taco Bell and Pizza Hut or a Taco Bell and a KFC?
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2011 at 6:57pm
I hope the same workers do not work at the new Taco Bell. I have only been there 2 times, and that was enough for me.
Upper90 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2011 at 1:11pm
Bring back Zantigo's!!
AKBobby View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKBobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2011 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Upper90 Upper90 wrote:

Bring back Zantigo's!!

Zantigo! That was the best!
AK - What is going on with that?
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2011 at 10:30pm
I LOVED ZANTIGO's ~ IT WAS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic