FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ward 2/NCCAP Candidate Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ward 2/NCCAP Candidate Forum
    Posted: Oct 24 2011 at 6:39pm

The 2nd Ward Community Council/NAACP City Council and Mayoral Candidate Forum (taped on October 17, 2011) has finally been linked to BlipTV!!!

You can watch it by clicking here:   http://blip.tv/tv-middletown/the-2011-2nd-ward-community-council-naacp-middletown-ohio-city-council-and-mayoral-candidate-forum-october-17-2011-5660607

This public service announcement brought to you by MIKE PRESTA!!!

Remember in November:  You'll like MIKE!!!

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 11:36am
Wow, thanks Mike for adding this link. It was both interesting and enlightening. I thought you and Mr. Nagy made some valid points that I wish could be made available to all the voters. ASJ has always had my vote, she tells it like it is. Some of the panel told outright lies. I couldn't help but mutter when Mr. Arrogant was telling his stories and patting himself on the back. My 4 yr old told me that laptops can't hear, lol.  
A great number of people in this town are just too complacent. I don't understand how they can not see that our town is mismanaged and how they can just choose to not get involved. I am hoping this election will  get rid of some of the good ol' boys and girls and we can get some HONEST people in office that really are concerned with the welfare of all the people, not just their little elite group.
If I can be of any assistance please let me know . . . . . I LIKE MIKE, WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 5:30pm
Wannaknow,
Thank you very much for your support!!!

You can best be of assistance by voting for me, and convincing your friends, neighbors, and family in the First Ward to do likewise!!!

Just tell them to: Remember in November, THEY'LL LIKE MIKE!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic