FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tues. 11/29/11 council meeting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 10:14am

I have listened to the budget talks at the meetings and really looked at what they  spend outside of  police and fire. Yes they could cut some things,but their are things like closing the golf course that would cost more money closed than it being open. I THINK THAT EVERYONE CONCERNED SHOULD ATTEND TOWNHALL MEETING WITH JOSH LAUBACH AND CHALLAGE HIM TO THE  IDEAS YOU HAVE.                                                                                                                       

COME ON DAN P.THAT STATEMENT ABOUT WAITING TILL WE ARE OUT MONEY TO CUT!
I WOULD THINK YOU HAVE BETTER BUSINESS MIND THAN   AJ
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 10:51am
I find it hilarious that these guys continue to get elected. That they can continue to make waste the City's money, cut services, cut Fire and Police and other City employees. Then in turn the Fire and Police departments will turn around and support them at election time. Senior citizens re-elect them.
Where are all these disgruntled people on election day? I guess that is another plus for allowing your Police and Fire fighters to living out of town. You can make policy against them and they can't vote against you. Nice concept.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 11:36am
Not only we have a few spineless ones on council we have a few lairs.I had respect for Mr.Josh but not anymore.Smile
Stanky View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 12:55pm
Picard's pandering is almost as ridiculous as AJ's presence.
middie83 View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 1:37pm
I challenge Liarbach to resign! He and Mulligan can go to a far away island and start their own city. How about Tom Allen saying he doesn't care because he won't be there next year?! Glad Becker had his iPad last night to play with since that's all he pretty much did.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by middie83 middie83 wrote:

I challenge Liarbach to resign! He and Mulligan can go to a far away island and start their own city. How about Tom Allen saying he doesn't care because he won't be there next year?! Glad Becker had his iPad last night to play with since that's all he pretty much did.
Mr.Becker cares as much as Mr.Allen does.How many jobs does Becker have now?Only one that made any sense was MS Scott Jones.
Ms Judy is another that needs to go.Wish that Ms scott Jones went a little farther and put the Queen in her place.Again we have clowns that are running this soon to be gone city.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 3:45pm
****** BREAKING NEWS ****** The City of Middletown has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene at the City Building this Christmas season. This isn't for any religious reason. A search for a Virgin continues. They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in City management. There was NO problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable !!!LOL
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 6:47pm
Lets not forget that ONLY 5 people ran for council this time around, thankless job.  I will say that I vote not to replay this meeting on TVM, we should have a say since we pay some of the bills over there, speaking of weatherwax and fancy flowers.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2011 at 8:53am

Could not reach anyone by phone at the City Building the other day,
It seems that the employees were dancing and singing in the halls of City Hall and making their annual video. Were they on the clock?
Not a good thing to see, since the night before the City Council stated the the City was going broke.

taxed2death View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2011 at 8:02am
rngrmed I agree with you how do these clowns get in office let alone stay there??Angry
I hope it gets better soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic