FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Activity in the flight path???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activity in the flight path???
    Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 5:55am

I have heard from usually reliable sources that Special Services Asset Management Company (a company that helps banks sell foreclosed assets) has recently purchased Riverside Village (the mobile home park across Germantown Road from Middletown International Airport Hook Field).  I have not yet been able to verify this.

What this may mean is yet to be determined.

(Perhaps Cinci St. will be offering flying lessons??? Big%20smile)

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 6:13am
Purchase the site

Remove all the habitable trailers

Tear down all the inhabitable trailers

Clear the land

Sell the site to a low income builder

There ya go........another shovel ready site for another Section 8 location and more city revenue. Gilleland and crew must be a "wettin' the britches" with excitement at this notion.

Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 10:28am
You know whats sad Vet ? My wife and daughter went out to meijers on saturday about 2pm to spend our meager budget for food.When they get there my wife calls me and said the lot was full of cars (she forgot it was time for all the food stampers to go shopping) so after getting ran over a few times and seeing that the shelves were pretty much emptied of all the sale add items she had so carefully looked through the adds for they just gave up and came home rather than fight the swarms any more.Nice to know that some people had two carts in tow and no worries about the cost because they didnt have to pay for it thanks to people that pay taxes so they get the freebies.Any one else tired of seeing non trying people living off of the backs of people that bust their asses trying to do the right thing? I know Iam

I have no problem with people that are trying and need some help recieving aide (thats what its for) only the healthy people that wouldnt work if they had to.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2012 at 8:44pm
Agree Bo. I know that there are folks out there, especially in this economy, who once worked, lost their house to foreclosure and have lost most of what they have worked for. THOSE FOLKS need the help and, like you, have no problem with them using the system for a TEMPORARY fix. It's the career food stamp users and career taxpayer funded sponges that are as healthy as the normal working person but too lazy to be productive. The welfare system is to blame too. Not enough auditors checking on food stamp users and welfare check takers to go around to police the fraud. Wonder what would happen if we took some unemployed people, trained them to do house to house checks on welfare recipients and throw the thousands off the program who are abusing it? Might create some jobs perhaps? Might place on notice, the frauds who will know they will be checked out if not legit and immediately thrown off the program, never to return? Might save more money policing and eliminating than the cost of the auditors perhaps? Don't know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic