FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City Water Bill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: City Water Bill
    Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 12:01pm
An old city water bill.

409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 12:15pm
Forgot to mention that the postage on this postcard was 1 cent !
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2012 at 1:22pm

Thanks 409

I wish I could find the City Council Minutes from years ago where they voted on the water & sewer increase that were to be set aside for the separation of our combined sewer system. Where has all this money been used over the years?

viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 2:08pm
Wasn't 3.70 still quite a bit of money back then? Gas was 26 cents a gallon at the time (as reference). I think that it is kind of BS to have a min charge. I think my wife and I were using less than the min for a long time. I am curious as to when the water/sewer increase came to be... since many places around the US are trying to get away from combined sewer systems (like St. Louis). MT should have started to replace some if it years ago.. Cool bit of history 409!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic