FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A-Robinson Appliance Repair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-Robinson Appliance Repair
    Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:04pm
Hello,
        I just wanted to share with you a nightmare that became a very positive experience. Our side by side refrigerator/freezer went bad the other night. The next day we had to be at the emergency room for my wife at Atrium Medical Center. When we got home everything had defrosted and ice cream and everything else had seeped out and was all over the floors and everywhere else. It was a huge mess and took me four hours to clean it up. We couldn't get the refrigerator to work and had no idea who to call. One of the folks from church said call A- Robinson Appliance Repair.  "They're good folks and professional." So, I called. They were all booked up and when I told them the need for refrigeration for medication they worked  us in. Well, Terry Robinson the owner showed up, took the back apart, put his meters on it and told us what he thought was wrong with it, how much it would be with the service call and said he happened to have the part with him that we would need. So, I said go ahead and in ten minutes he had the new part on and the unit working. What a great relief!
       I know why my friend from church said, "They're good folks and professional". They are also courteous and honest. I unhesitatingly recommend them to you and if you need any appliance repair don't hesitate to call A-Robinson Appliance repair at 513-318-4180 in Middletown or 937-743-8888 in Franklin and Springboro. You'll be glad you did. It will be done right and they will take the worry out of it. They guarantee their work. I'm thankful I was told about them. I know why they are so booked up.
        Paul Nagy

Stanky View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:07pm
Paul, I agree with you. I used him for work within the last couple months and was pleased with the service.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic