Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, March 29, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City manager declines pay bonus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:43am

Gosh, I would be happy if City Hall just wrote a check for $6,000 for the plants they stole from the cemetery.
The Cemetery Lady
Vivian Moon

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'">Gosh, I would be happy if City Hall just wrote a check for $6,000 for the plants they stole from the cemetery.
The Cemetery Lady
Vivian Moon<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
</SPAN>

PATIENCE VIV, PATIENCE!! THE CHECK'S IN THE MAIL.

SHE'S A GOOD HEARTED-WOMAN ......(IN LOVE WITH A GOOD TIMIN' MAN)...SO SAYS WAYLON JENNINGS IN HIS SONG. AND ANYDAY NOW, SHE AND THE CITY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. TRUST THEM.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic