FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fertilizing and Weed Control!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Miss Kitty View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fertilizing and Weed Control!
    Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 2:22pm
We can't even pave our streets but the City of Middletown can afford to have a private lawn company feed and treat the medians for weeds!!What in the world is going on? Wonder what they are paying for that?

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 2:31pm
Personally, Even though I can not see them, I would rather not have the weeds.  I take a little pride in the weedless medians.
chrie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 1:07am
agree however cant something along the lines of having the local inmates at our over crowded jail be put to that use i mean why should our jails be a vacation spot no more 3 hots and a cot sleep all day and watch tv for free while they detox in most cases its bull puckey bring back the chain gangs at least for non violent indaviduals saving tax dollars we can deffinatly use elsewhere and who knows maybe even reduce crime in the process
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 4:49am
Alot of trash around the city to be picked up from people throwing away their fast food cups and papers. (Guess they can't wait to get home to dispose of it in a civilized manner). Alot of painting to do around town too. Agree they need to get their sorry as--- out of the bed and from in front of the tv and work 'em. Same old answer from the city though. Don't have the resources to watch them while they're out working and no money in the budget (unless it will benefit a "friend of the city" or help the downtown area look better of course). Then they go into the "we found some money" mode.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 12:59pm
Since are "SPINELESS ONES" always seems  to sh*t Money Out on there pet projects,If they put there minds together which would almost be 1 good BrainBig smile I say they could come up with money to have are fine police dept. to babysit these criminals. Would save money and get our guest out from behind bars.
Was visiting Alabama a few weeks back and seen there inmates clearing trash from the highway.Only noticed 4 guards  and I say there was at least 25 inmates.Oh,I forgot here in Middletucky are "SPINELESS ONES" are only out to do for there friends and hell with the citizens.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic