FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeless
    Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 12:00pm
Journal police briefs for today....

June 1

Kenya Taylor, 31, of Charles Street, was charged with petty theft after she walked out of UDF, 101 N. Verity Parkway, with a coffee and doughnuts. When contacted by police, Taylor said she waited in line, and then decided to leave the store without paying for the items. She told police she would return to the store, but the store wanted to file charges.

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT PICKING UP A CUP OF COFFEE AND A DONUT, WAITING IN LINE FOR AS LONG AS YOU DETERMINE THE WAIT SHOULD BE, AND WALKING OUT WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT, WHILE PLANNING TO RETURN LATER TO PAY FOR IT ON YOUR SCHEDULE, NOT THE STORE'S, WAS AN OFFENSE. IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.

BIZARRE FOLKS LIVING IN THIS CITY ANYMORE......BUT HEY! KEEP BRINGING IN THE "UPPER CRUST" CITY LEADERS.

AND THEN THIS.....

June 2

A GPS and laptop were stolen from an unlocked truck that was parked in the 5000 block of Shannon Way

LET'S SEE.....A LAPTOP....A GPS DEVICE.....LAYING OUT IN THE OPEN AND THEN WALKING AWAY WITH THE TRUCK UNLOCKED. WHY NOT JUST PUT A SIGN ON THE TRUCK SAYING "HELP YOURSELF, I'VE MADE IT EASY FOR YOU". CLASSIC

AND THIS....

June 3

A New Vienna man is suspected of walking into area Walmart stores, grabbing the Miracle Network donation canisters, and leaving. He apparently did this at the Walmart, 2900 Towne Blvd., the video showed. He opened his trunk, walked into the store, picked up the canisters, carried it out of the store, put it in his trunk, then drove off. A warrant was issued for his arrest for theft. It was unknown how much money was in the canister

DOES THIS CLOWN KNOW HOW MANY CAMERAS ARE FOCUSED ON THE ENTRYWAY AND THE PARKING LOT OF A TYPICAL WAL-MART? LET'S SEE, GO INTO A CROWDED STORE, GRAB A JAR OF MONEY AND WALK OUT....MAYBE NO ONE WILL NOTICE...

THESE PEOPLE MAY BE CANDIDATES FOR COUNCIL FOLKS, GIVEN THEIR THOUGHT PATTERNS. MIGHT EVEN BE OVER-QUALIFIED IN MEETING THE CRITERIA BASED ON WHAT WE HAVE NOW.

GREAT COMEDY FOR MIDWEEK, RIGHT?
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:42pm
VET, I loved the 2nd to last line about council!!!
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 9:03am
Husband, wife charged after drugs found at hotel...A husband and wife, Kevin, 29, and Ashley Haggard, 28, at large, were charged with drug offenses after they were found in Reyton Inn, 6147 Ohio 122. Kevin Haggard was charged with possession of heroin and two counts of drug paraphernalia. His wife was charged with possession of heroin and permitting drug abuse. Inside their hotel room, police found digital scales, one gram of heroin, and a straw used for snorting. Ashley told police that she uses heroin and her husband has a $300-a-day heroin addiction. WOW!!! sounds like she married a worthless kinda guy...LOL   Brittany Frazier, 20, of Central Avenue, was charged with petty theft after she allegedly stole a dog brush and bed bug sprayConfused from Diver’s, 1810 Central Ave. Frazier also was charged with drug abuse/marijuana after police found a marijuana roachLOL in her cigarette pack....   Erin Leach, 25, of Moore Street, was charged with petty theft after police found her walking on Grand Avenue. She was suspected of stealing a bathing suit, tank top, onions and pop from Walmart, 2900 Towne Blvd. She told police she needed clothing.WOW!! .a bathing suit,and a tank top, hmmmm she must have wanted to look good at the spash pads..LOL  and don't let her know I have all kinds of onions in my garden!!!!Confused 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 11:38am
Erin Leach, 25, of Moore Street, was charged with petty theft after police found her walking on Grand Avenue. She was suspected of stealing a bathing suit, tank top, onions and pop from Walmart, 2900 Towne Blvd. She told police she needed clothing.WOW!! .a bathing suit,and a tank top, hmmmm she must have wanted to look good at the spash pads.. and don't let her know I have all kinds of onions in my garden!!!!

YA KNOW, THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE........EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS NOT A PLEASANT THING TO PEEL ONIONS. KINDA IRRITATES THE EYES AND ONE WOULD NEED SOME VENTILATION, SO THIS GIRL THOUGHT SHE'D GO OUTSIDE TO DO THE PEELIN'. KNOWING THAT IT WOULD BE HOT OUTSIDE, SHE DECIDED SHE NEEDED A BATHING SUIT AND TANK TOP FOR COVER SO AS NOT TO OFFEND THE NEIGHBORS WHILE SHE COOLED OFF SITTING IN THE KIDS POOL AND DRINKING HER POP. SEE, IT ALL FALLS INTO PLACE. INSTEAD OF ARRESTING HER, IN TODAY'S WORLD, SHE SHOULD GET CREDIT BY BEING GIVEN A WAL-MART GIFT CARD FOR PLANNING AHEAD AND WAL-MART SHOULD BE MADE TO APOLOGIZE FOR CALLIN' THE COPS......WHATTA YA THINK?
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
ktf1179 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktf1179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:12pm
Maybe it is time we close down the Wal-Mart in Middletown, since this is the type of people they are attracting. LOL
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

PS Some of these photos might be offensive
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic