FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hillary for President

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hillary for President
    Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 10:36am
Famous as Cher, the one name diva, Hillary was poised, relaxed and confident as she spoke last night at the DNC.

By far, Hillary was the better candidate. I am sure she did not want the VP job because she has bigger plans.

Its a real surprise to see how composed Hillary can be when she is executing on her 2012 Presidential Bid.

Next time she will get the nomination. But she must first make sure that OLD Man McCain wins in 2008.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 10:38am
I agree that Hillary looked good last night (for an old lady) but I think she really was trying to look pro-Obamma and in my opinion, she did.
.308 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 12:59pm

Just looking back at the money she was raking in 12 months ago I am surprised things turned out the way the did.

John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 3:26pm
Hillary by far is the more experienced candidate. 
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
.308 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2008 at 10:49am
I am getting sick of hearing nothing but "how historic" the Obama thing is. It's been months now and all you ever see on TV is what I consider off topic stories about the guy, I can't wait to go home, turn on the news, and hear something about an actual position or a plan that he has.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic