FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

stained bistro closed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Middletown29 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stained bistro closed
    Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:55pm
Friend told me they were going to go to Stained Bistro and was told it is closed.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:22pm
Ironic--I went in there solo last Monday and had an excellent meal, though I was the only person in the place.
Was going to go back tonight.
People--it is tough doing business around here.
Appreciate And support what little we have left around here, or it will all be gone.
It has been a brutal season for retail and restaurants.
Bummer
Historic House Guy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Historic House Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:22pm
Stained 1054 Bistro will be closed today Monday March 10 for maintenance issues. We will reopen Tuesday March 11th at 11:00 am.
processor View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote processor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:23pm
Exciting things happening at Stained with new ownership. Will revamp the menu adding some lower cost items and improving many that are currently on the menu. Open Sunday for brunch and possibly Sunday dinner. Staffing changes and correction of poor behaviors for better service.

Nothing but positive changes. Give them until first of April and give them a try.
FmrMide81 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FmrMide81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:45pm
I dunno-sounds like they have the same PR guy as Towne Mall Galleria....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic