FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JUVENILES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUVENILES
    Posted: May 14 2014 at 11:49am
I hope that everyone reads the story on the recent arson house fire on Roosevelt Blvd. If this doesn't get your attention and cause an outcry for serious police action, then I give up on this community.

This type of long-developing situation is a key reason for fear and closings within the retail business community and mass exodus of law-abiding citizens from our city.

Young teens have no fear of anything today. Law enforcement is hesitant to touch them, and will do most anything to avoid the paperwork involved with an arrest and/or juvenile court series of appearances(all in Hamilton). Juveniles can pretty much commit any type of crime(violent) out there and avoid serious prosecution/penalty. Many have no parental supervision. Their parents/guardians are either worse criminals, incarcerated, have given up or are in fear of their own children and their gang of young thugs.

Hardly just a local problem, but still our issue locally. Long past time to modify juvenile conditions and ordinances since these "kids" are committing crimes on the same violence levels as their elders. Regardless of age, the punishment must fit the crime. This trend must be reversed pronto.

None of us ever feared being around a group of kids in years past. Can you say the same today? You might need to be more cautious around unruly juveniles than being around their adult counterparts. Certain areas of town are far worse than others regarding this extremely serious situation.

I am very interested to see how this situation plays out. In the mean time, I am VERY prepared to defend my family, property and home.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:55pm
They call it mob mentality its glorified by youtube and other online sources and even condoned by some of our politicians these days and it makes a good case why law abiding citizens should arm themselves to protect their families.
ohiostorm View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohiostorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:22pm
I am confused....if the police made her leave her house because it was not safe......why was the house not staked out or even better an officer or detective hiding out in the house to nab the "jerks" that did this?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:35pm
spider:

"Young teens have no fear of anything today. Law enforcement is hesitant to touch them".....

AHH, BUT THESE YOUNG TEEN THUGS, WHO LIKE TO TERRORIZE OTHER PEOPLE, MIGHT WANT TO STOP AND REFLECT ON THEIR ACTIONS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR THEM IN THIS WORLD.

IE- THE BREAKINS, BULLY TYPE MENTALITY AND THE SEEMINGLY "INVINCIBLE" ATTITUDE THEY ARE DISPLAYING MAY COME TO AN ABRUPT END DEPENDING ON THE ATTITUDE/FEAR FACTOR OF THE VICTIM AND THE MEMBERS OF THE VICTIM'S FAMILY.

PROBABLY LESS LIKELY TO HAPPEN IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS HERE IN TOWN, BUT I WAS ADVISED BY A FRIEND, WHO IS A COP, THAT IF ONE BREAKS INTO YOUR HOME, MAKE SURE THEY ARE ALL THE WAY INSIDE BEFORE MR. GLOCK, MR. 12 GAUGE OR MR. AK-47 TAKES THEM OUT. I WAS "IN FEAR FOR MY FAMILY'S AND MY LIFE OFFICER". ALSO REMEMBER TO BREAK THE WINDOW FROM THE OUTSIDE IN FOR GOOD MEASURE.

SOME, AREN'T INTIMIDATED. THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT.

THEY TOOK OUT THE BALTIMORE STREET GANG DIDN'T THEY? THEY CAN TAKE OUT THESE HOT SHOTS TOO. TODAY, SOCIETY IS MUCH TOO KIND TO THESE PEOPLE. A LITTLE "TOUGH LOVE' AT THE LOCAL PRISON FOR STARTERS MAY BE HELPFUL. LET THE LEBANON CORRECTIONAL BOYS "TALK" TO THEM.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic