Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Friday, March 29, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SECTION 8 INCREASE 1999-2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:26pm
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:38pm
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:40pm
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 9:42pm
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 1:25am
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 1:38am
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 1:46am
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 1:59am
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 2:07am
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 11:48am
Did these requests have to go before council or be o k Ed through any one else before receiving them?
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 1:30pm
Over the Hill-Did these requests have to go before council or be o k Ed through any one else before receiving them?

Now that's the million dollar question.
Several years ago when Marty Kohler stood before City Council and was ask who approved all these extra Section 8 vouchers his answer was "You Did". Well Marty I'm having a real problem with your answer since I have pulled and read all the City Council Minutes from 1999 -2006 and I CAN NOT find that any of the above Section 8 increases were discussed or approved during any Council Meeting during this time period.
The only reference that I found regarding Section 8 Vouchers was in 2005 when the City Council capped the increase of Section 8 Vouchers at 1662 vouchers.

I thought when I ordered these documents from HUD that we would finally have the answer to the big question.."Who approved the extra Sections 8 Vouchers"? However now I have more questions than when I started this research. This entire situation shows a TOTAL FAILURE IN EVERY DEPARTMENT INVOLVED WITH THIS MESS. 
And then we have Marty Kohler's famous quote to Nelson Self " We need to keep the Section 8 Program under the radar". Yes sir Marty, millions of dollars were flowing over your desk and under your control to spend as you pleased on your pet projects.

over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 4:22pm
RED HERRING where there's smoke there is probably fire. But all of council past and present seem to all have the same case of amnesia. Imo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic