FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Local Pastor: Palin is new 'Esther"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Local Pastor: Palin is new 'Esther"
    Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 9:46am
Pastor Mark Arnold believed what God told him to do and obeyed God and on Tuesday Morning, September 9, 2008  made a trip to Lebanon, Ohio, where he was able to give a "message" from the LORD to Mr. John McCain and Todd and Sarah Palin.

Source: Agree In Prayer Website

Discussion on The Voice of Monroe, Ohio:
Monroe Pastor says Palin new 'Esther' 
 1  2

John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 9:54am
Check out this excerpt:

I shook his (McCain's) hand as he grabbed my hand, now for the second time, and I said,
"God wants you to know that I'm praying for you, Sir!"

-That's nice.

He (Presidential Candidate John McCain) thanked me and kept smiling.  I repeated that phrase to him five times. 

-That's a bit weird

He grabbed my hands and looked right into my eyes and said,
"I won't make it without prayer.  Sir, Thank You for praying for me, and don't let one day go by that you don't pray for me.  I need all the prayers that I can get. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"

-John McCain is a man who believes in God.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 9:55am
At this moment, McCain came right to where I was finishing talking to Todd and I and I told Mr. McCain exactly what I told Sarah and Todd Palin.
"Mr. McCain, ...they are called of God and she is an Esther."
"Don't lose hope and don't lose heart."
"We are praying for all of you!"

Source: Agree In Prayer Website
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 9:57am
Thanks for posting that exchange with McCain. No matter what you say about the Man, John McCain firmly believes in the power of prayer.

As for the Pastor, is this guy for real?
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 12:21pm
I think McCain is a good man. To say with certainty that he is called by God is "above my pay grade".
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2008 at 11:26am
Here is a recent email from Rosemarie Gutowski:

For such a time as this...

First of all, yes this is true. I researched it and found that this pastor has been inundated with so many emails and phone calls, that a website was created to help capture the response. At last count, his office was averaging 200 emails and phone calls an hour. Please visit his website at:   www.agreeinprayer.com  for updates and more information.You can listen to him interviewed and retelling this.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic