FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am a Repbulican - The Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am a Repbulican - The Video
    Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 9:36pm
2000+ I know that you just started on this forum. I have been here long enough to know that arguing for the Dems is a no-win proposition here. You (and I) are surrounded by Bush/Cheney/McCain/Boehner- Repub supporters and that these supporters are just as stubborn in their thinking as we are in ours. Being one of a few Dems on this forum, I certainly took my lumps each time I tried to support Obama during the run against McCain. I was hammered from all sides during this time. Glad it's over, although, as you can see, the Repub/McCain supporters are still at it. This suggestion of not arguing with them may save you some grief down the road. Just a thought.
2000+ View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2000+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 8:34pm
Jonathan,

I've been around this blog long enough to get a sense of the personality and politics of this particular portal. As left as you claim the Journal is .... a very obvious slant to the right is where many of the key contributors to this site are. It's still a nice mix in a small town. Anyway .... didn't we spend long eight years throught the Bush/Cheney years being told if we disagreed with the Commander in Chief, somehow we were not  true and patriotic Americans?  And are we not facing the most serious financial disaster since the great depression? I could go on... but ... as Rush now claims.... We must all work together to solve our countrys problems ... as long as he can personally share the credit for leading us out of the wilderness. All that's happening now is that Limbaugh claims he now represents the honest  & true conservative movement and  frankly is able to do so because the party is without a mainstream leader of merit. And all this is being brought to us by the liberal left wing media. How ironic. To coin a phrase, "I hope he fails."  Love ya.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 5:50pm

Funny parody, Proud to be a Canadian.
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 5:07pm

An interesting video by common men and women who are truly proud to be American.

Watch the whole video because they are brutally honest about the failures of the republican party.

Republican Ideals:
Low Taxes, Strong National Defense, Equality of all people and above all Family.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic