FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Democrats don't Believe in Tax Cuts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Democrats don't Believe in Tax Cuts
    Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 1:04pm
It is really simple after watching the Circus in Washington lately.  It seems the Dems just take a Tax Cut whenever they feel the need and hence don't need to pass major tax cut legislation.

Timothy Geithner was confirmed as Treasury secretary despite belatedly paying $34,000 in income taxesOOOOPS I made a Mistake...twice.LOL

Tom Daschle is still waiting to see if his late payment of more than $128,000 in income taxes will harm his nomination to be health and human services secretary.  OOOOPS.....No one is perfect.  It was an Error.LOL

Nancy Killefer, who failed for a year and a half to pay employment taxes on household help, has withdrawn her candidacy to be the first chief performance officer for the federal government. LOL

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2009 at 1:12pm
News Flash:

TOM DASCHLE WITHDRAWS AS HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARY NOMINEE

Sometimes those taxes will do you in and sometimes you slide on by right Mr. Geithner....Head of the Treasury, i.e. the IRS.Thumbs%20Down
Now you know what ole Tommy boy is saying don't you, "Damn I paid all those taxes for nothing.......hey Timmy can I get my money back from the IRS...............puhlease."LOL
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2009 at 3:15pm

Obama the President of Change.  The only change so far is that the Democrats are paying their taxes.  This has reached the point of being ridicules.....Disapprove

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic