FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Savings Bank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Savings Bank
    Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 11:53am

American Savings Bank President, Fred DeBiasi confirmed that the bank will be relandscaping and repaving  around its 700 N University Blvd location.

I am glad to hear that this is part of a community wide initiative to beautify Middletown.
Committee members are Ann Mort, Sam Ashworth, Maria Langendorf, Chris Papakirk, Marie Edwards and Jeff Michel. For more info: Middletown Pride in Action

American Saving Bank Locations
701 N. University Boulevard (513)422-6324
4455 Roosevelt Boulevard (513)422-3136
Middletown, Ohio
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 12:01pm
What building is being painted & fixed up downtown? I know the building Flor Decor moved into was worked on.

It is Duke's responsibility to fix their streetlights. There is a number on every single light post. You call Duke and give them that number. Thing of it is, residents do not KNOW this. Do you think Duke would post that in their bills every month?
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 12:01pm
Speaking of American Savings Bank, their landscaping looks great every year. Can't wait to see what changes they make.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 12:02pm
Since 1889, American Savings Bank has been serving the Middletown area with the very finest in financial services. Customer satisfaction has always been a top priority at American and to this day they continue to find ways to serve you better. 

Wow, that's a long time in Middletown!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Jonathan Haller Jonathan Haller wrote:

I am glad to hear that this is part of a community wide initiative to beautify Middletown.
Committee members are Ann Mort, Sam Ashworth, Maria Langendorf, Chris Papakirk, Marie Edwards and Jeff Michel. For more info: Middletown Pride in Action

I am so glad to see that Sam and Ann were able to convince American Savings to do this!!Ermm

It's a shame that more businesses won't do this sort of thing on their own!!! Wink
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 4:27pm
I've reported the Light Pole next to my house 3 times now, they still haven't fixed it.  Hey Mike I washed my windows today does that count, quick call Ann and get it on the list.Wink
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Pacman Pacman wrote:

Hey Mike I washed my windows today does that count, quick call Ann and get it on the list.Wink

WHAT???  How long has it been since you last washed them??? Some of the dirt may have had "historical signifigance"!!  You should have gotten written permission from the Council on Landmarks and Historical Stuff before altering the dirt.

At the very least, you should've probably brought in an expert in historic window washing from Europe to do the job correctly.

LOLLOL
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 1:56pm
American Savings now has online banking!

http://www.amsavingsbank.com/olb.php
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic