FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heard Through The Grapevine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 3:23pm
Unfortunately, very true Vet. Had nothing to do wih persuasion of the argument, just felt at least it showed some temporary stability. Felt I'd share it as sj was getting some heat from the 'dark side'. Middletown's image just too far gone to ever see it return to glory, and throw in the AK lock-out and the financial meltdown, and Ohio's - 400K jobs, its just a dismal future. Must be Bill Murphy doing some behind the scenes work for Middletown, reeling in PAC and Cinci State (said with sarcasm). All that shuffling and no train in Middletown.     
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 3:46pm
Whatever happened to Bill Murphy.  I met him and liked the guy but don't know if he fled for greener pastures (probably) or was pushed out (doubtful -- does anyone get pushed out of the city bulding other than Nelson Self?)
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:57am
Spiderjohn, I wasn't picking on people that post a lot. I only brought it up because Pacman said I needed to get a life because I didn't go along with his lie that he was being funny. Then I had to deal with 2 crybabies trying to put me in my place. Double FAIL. Both forgettable and probably both the same person. Either that or they sure do like to stroke each others hair.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 3:30am
Ah, Rhodes,
       There you go again showing your nasty side. Now, it is obvious that you brought it up again just to cause trouble on this forum. You have sunk to a new level of low, which is your intention by saying that Pac was lying about being funny. Pac's post  itself stands against you and shows that you are a small, dirty thinker about others. Especially, about Pac. All of us that know him from these (2000) posts know his integrity. What we are finding out is your lack of it. You are the only crybaby in this matter and that is so obvious by your continuing this foolishness. You also deliberately lie when you say we are the same person because we have told you otherwise and most everyone has seen us in public numerous times.
       Randy, Rhodes is crossing the line. I have no intention of lettng him try to bully and continuously  belittle anyone on this site. Its obvious he wants to give a bad name to this site.  Disagreement is fine character assasination is not. It seems to me there is a delibeate effort going on to sabatoge this site. Look at Tomahawk's posts with Vannestmom and add it to Rhodes rantings.
       Paul Nagy    
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 9:07am
Oh, FML... Dude, you come off insane. Mind your own business, nobody is even talking to you.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 9:15am
Rhodes, my on-line friend, I know absolutely that Mr.Nagy and Pacman a not the same person, and are both very well-informed well-intentioned citizens. Are either of them using other screen names also? Ask them yourself.

I really don't see much substance to this disagreement other than egotism and ruffled feathers.
Can we get ONE  coffee shop downtown first?

Looks like Mr.Verdin is in no rush to open his facility as hoped and mentioned by Thanksgiving or Christmas. Why should he be in a hurry? He has the improved building and a quarter mill $$ expense money(probably invested it in the market or gold--making a great return). So does he have title yet, and who will pay utilities/taxes? A mid-winter start-up in Jan/Feb will be slow at best. Can't see out-of-town artists traveling through the weather to work in that quiet part of town still with few amenities.

So--no train--no PAC--no coffee shop--soon to be no Manchester--hmmmm.
And a proposal to put new storefronts on those properties that recieved new storefronts just a few years ago? If the property owners had maintained the last improvements(or opened a business to utilize the gracious improvemts), this would not be in ther mix. Will Council/Admin REALLY follow through with this waste of taxpayer $$ again? Hard to believe. Maybe 26 former downtown area "stakeholders" will speak up for this project also, so they can once again have their properties subsidized. Little wonder why they goose step to Council/Admin.

jmo
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 1:55pm
Talk about insanity! You tell me to mind my own business and in the next breath you tell me your not talking to me. If thats not insanity I don't know what is.
Why don't you just keep your word and not talk to me?
Paul Nagy
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 3:26pm

Here I started a topic about a new business opening, and this is what it has turned into… ridicules. The whole point was to share some info about Chickfila coming to the Middletown shopping center and opening inside Patty’s Cards and Gifts.

You guys turn it into some discussion about coffee shops downtown. No one even said congrats to Patty’s for helping bring back Chickfila, so I will be the first. Congrats to you.

Let me reply to a few things really quickly, I do not have time to police this site all day (as I have other jobs that I do as well) but I will not put up with name calling and childish actions and comments. This is the last place in Middletown for residents to come and debate, share ideas and post there thoughts on others ideas, so treat it that way.

We are going to have disagreements on MUSA, that’s life but can act like adults about it.

And Rhodes I can confirm that Pac and Paul are not the same people. I know them both.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 8:29pm

Sorry I missed the part about where the chickfila was going,Gratz Patti I am sure you will be seeing myself and family love their sammiches.

PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 9:58pm
Thank you, Randy!!
"Because nice matters..."
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:24pm
Paul, I don't know why you brought my name into to this pi$$ing contest, just like I told vannest I wasn't belitting her (if she is for real)I just wondered if someone was using this site to pretend to play games with everyone.If she is for real,more power to her.Like I tell everyone at work, no matter what the situations I'm the only one  responsible for my bills.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 1:05am

PattiGal:

It takes courage to undertake such a venture during times as unpredictable as those we are currently enduring. Please accept my wishes for success beyond your most optimistic expectations.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 4:28am
Spiderjohn & Randy, just to make it clear... I wasn't really concerned if those 2 were the same person or not. I just thought it was strange that 2 grown men would need to cradle each other that way on a message board. And since Nagy appears to be easily riled up, it was just something to keep him huffing & puffing about. As I've stated on this board before, I never ever go after the true identities of anyone who posts on this board. I like it anonymous, whether people use real or fake names is not important.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 5:32am
Tomahawk35,
           I felt the manner in which Vannestmom was making personal remarks about you was also crossing the line. She wasn't sticking to the issues you were discussing. I never felt you were belittleing her. Her responses to you were odd at best and I also wondered if she is for real and /or someone was using this site to pretend to play games with everyone. I didn't mean to imply anything else and I apologize if I led you to think otherwise.
Always appreciate your responses on this site and the responses of so many others seeking and providing answers.
           Thank you.
            Paul Nagy
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 6:02am
Rhodes,
        Apparently you don't get it, even yet. Just to make it clear...You were making personal attacks on someone. You misconstrued his humorous blog and accused him of making personal attacks on you. But you went too far and in my opinion crossed the line and were bullying him and engaging in character assasination of someone we all know to be a fine person.. I don't like or encourage bullies. I wanted you to know how out of line you were and the trouble you were trying to cause. I would have and will do the same if I thought it was being done by anyone else to anyone else, including you.. If you weren't concerned "if these 2 were the same person or not why did you keep bringing it up? No one was cradling anyone. I haven't seen or talked to Pacman in a year or two. He is quite capable of handling anything on this forum. I just didn't like the way you went after the messenger istead of the message. You keep making comments in this matter that are personal and demonstrate your desire to attack personally. Such as, "Nagy is easily riled up, it was just something to keep him huffing and pufing about". Friend, you couldn;t be more wrong! I'm not easily riled. When I am you won't have to wonder about it, you'll know it,  I promise. So, huff and puff on that.  Also, I always write under my own name. I don't write under any anonymous names. I do that intentionally to take personal responsibility for what I say. I have no problem with those who write under other identitites. I understand that there is good reason for that in many cases. You are right when you say, "whether people use real or fake names is not important'. I would add  - most of the time.
              So, Rhodes, why don't you drop it. Even as recently as yesterday, you wrote a couple of excellent blogs that were about serious matters on this forum on other issues. I and others have said that to you all along. Why don't you continue to do that and let's move on. If not I will respond accordingly.
             Thank you.
              Paul Nagy

Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 8:21am
Paul, you butted into something that wasn't any of your business and now you are still carrying on like a crazy housewife that never shuts up. Lord have mercy.
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 9:49am
Rhodes,
         You are the one still carrying on like a gulity conscience looking to console yourself instead of being man enough to admit you were out of line and ending the matter. You even defame housewives. Your the one who doesn't shut up. You're keeping it alive. Why don't you shut up on this and the matter will be over.
Be assured I will continue to respond as you do. I have tried to hand out the olive branch of peace to you  but you just keep insisting on being nasty. You reap what you sow.
           Paul Nagy

tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2010 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Paul Nagy Paul Nagy wrote:

Tomahawk35,
           I felt the manner in which Vannestmom was making personal remarks about you was also crossing the line. She wasn't sticking to the issues you were discussing. I never felt you were belittleing her. Her responses to you were odd at best and I also wondered if she is for real and /or someone was using this site to pretend to play games with everyone. I didn't mean to imply anything else and I apologize if I led you to think otherwise.
Always appreciate your responses on this site and the responses of so many others seeking and providing answers.
           Thank you.
            Paul Nagy
Paul, Thank you I am not on this site to belittle anyone,just like  I told Mike after the open house I have never  involved myself with any politics. This site has given me the opportunity to see the backhanded way that the majority of people in this town has been treated and I am on board to correct this misjustice and see a better group  lead this town in the right direction because it is a total disaster.
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 5:13am
Paul, I'm starting to think you might be a little psychotic. Aren't you the one that tried to take down Laura Williams a while back because she wasn't professional enough? If that's true then after reading the way you whine on here might make you a hypocrite.

By the way, getting the last word on a message board does not put you in the winner position. I won this battle 3 or 4 posts ago.
Neil Barille View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Barille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 6:56am
Rhodes/Paul, I think I can speak for all of us and say we are tired of your argument.  And it's a boring argument at that .  Just go away!
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 7:35am
Rhodes,
        The only one that has whined on here is you. You couldn't be more wrong about the Laura Williams matter.  You'd say anything to get the last word.
         Neil, I agree with you. The greatest insult you can give anyone who isn't reasonable is to ignore them This has indeed been boring. This is my last word to him on the matter.
        Paul Nagy

Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 7:47am
I thought it was just getting fun. I take down 2 crazies and a 3rd one shows up.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 8:20am
Ah,  Rhodes you haven't taken anyone down.  Most of us have enjoyed watching you make an ass of youself and that is the only thing you have done and done quite well I must say.   Keep up the good work.Thumbs%20Up
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2010 at 11:17am
OK thats it the back forth bickering is done ......move on all of you!!
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
vannestmom View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vannestmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2010 at 1:00pm
paul NAGy, i dont no who u think u are some sort of moderator?! i never said anyhting mean to tomahawk. he started in on me. all i wanted to do was say how happy i am about chick fill a comin back. and i get attacked! talking about me being poor and askin about how i can afford to take my kids there. that is not his business!!!!! he tried to talk down to me so i had to put him in his place

to the lady bringing it back thank you. we miss those sandwiches. and it is closer to my house!Smile thanksThumbs%20Up
"think before you judge"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic