FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lets Have A Do Over

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lets Have A Do Over
    Posted: Sep 12 2010 at 9:05pm
I dont even know what to say or where to begin!!! If this is what the Bengals are gonna play like all year I need to go out and stock up on plenty of beer, it's gonna be a long season.

BUT, DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME VET!!! I will never turn my back on my team NEVER!!! I am just saying it is gonna be a long season and I hope my liver can handle it.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
TANGO View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2010 at 10:42pm
Hang in their randy . They never start fast
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 6:19am
Uh Oh! Mercy! 31 to 3 at one point and the score didn't indicate the dominance of the Patriots. Palmer inaccurate on many of his passes. Marvin looking shell-shocked over on the sidelines. Just an ugly way to start the season. Could be more of these types of games on the horizon, Randy Lou.

I was pulling for 'em old buddy!

Still not too late to start supporting a real, competitive team Hermes.

Great entertainment for a Sunday afternoon with Bradley Imsohandsome and Laugh'em squeeling and making sound effects on the radio to go along with the pathetic play on the field.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 9:11am
Wasn't that a "pre-season" game ?!! Confused

Regular season starts in October right ? I think the Bengals threw that game. Part of the "look at us we are no good" strategy. Lure the other teams in and then WHAM !! Beat the crap out of'em !!

Yeah thats what it was,strategy !! Cry  Pinch
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 10:19am
Hermes- I don't think the Bengals have to try and make themselves look bad. I think it might come naturally for them. This idea you have of "luring" the other teams and then "wham", might be a bit of a stretch. Looked to me that the only team that got the "whamming" was randy sue's Bengals. Next Bengal "whamming" will come next week with the Ravens doing the "whamming"....Bengals will be the "whammee", right randall sue?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 11:35am
Tango, I know they start slow and things will get better. I hope!!!

Vet, you will get your words this year.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 11:59am
Yes, Tango, glacier slow. Plumb-bob on the beltloop to see if they are moving slow, refrigerated molassas slow, 40 yard dash measured in hours instead of seconds slow. Time it takes for the city to make a competent decision slow. Rate of time it will take to convince Randy Sue that his team is a nag in a throughbred race slow. I'm talking slow here. Right Hermes, old buddy?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 1:24pm
Vet your not seeing the bigger picture here. The Bengals can't just come out swinging like a boxing match,they have to come out slowly and do a show of force then later they run out full blast knocking the heads off everything and capturing the win ! Cool

They had several good plays yesterday,Ocho & T.O. made some great catches and TD's,can't discount them yet !

WHO DEY VET !!!! WHO DEY !!!!!!!!!  Clap
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 2:03pm
Hermes:

" The Bengals just can't come out swinging like a boxing match"- they don't, not physical enough to do that.

"They have to come out slowly"- they do

"And do a show of force"- not capable of showing force- too many wearing "pink panties" to exert force

"then later they run out full blast knocking the heads off everything"- not physical enough- too many aforementioned players wearing the aforementioned "pink panties"

"and capturing the win"- hopefully a rarity, but stranger things do happen

Who Dey What? Who Dey Think Gotta Pro Football Team? Right randy jane?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic