Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1905
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 11:34am

Topic: Patti's Cards And Gifts
Posted By: randy
Subject: Patti's Cards And Gifts
Date Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 8:49am
 I stopped in Patti's for the first time a few months back and I was impressed with the service given. What I did not know was the person helping me was one of the owners. I would not find that out till I went back for this interview. Patti's has been in Middletown for over 20 years.

Jennie and Bruce are two very nice people and I encourage all our readers to stop in and meet them. If you like supporting local businesses then look no farther than Patti's.

To read my interview with Jennie click here  http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4626 - Patti's Cards And Gifts 

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Replies:
Posted By: PattiGal
Date Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 1:13pm
Thanks, Randy, for featuring us here and I also want to send a heartfelt thanks to all our customers who have kept us here through the years. We hope to continue business in Middletown for many more years to come!                                                 ~Jennie

Date Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 10:26am
Jennie, It was my pleasure. It was nice to have met you and Bruce. I will see you soon to pick up those candles we spoke about. The woman in my life loves them and a happy her is a happy everybody LOL

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: PattiGal
Date Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 5:57pm
Randy,
I understand completely and may I just say you are a very wise man?! Would you like me to call you when the new candles arrive?

Date Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 8:42pm

yes please do give me a call when they show up, I would like that very much !!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window