Print Page | Close Window

Questions: HUD Neighborhood Stabilization Grants?

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: Community Revitalization
Forum Description: Middletown Community Revitalization News
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2049
Printed Date: May 12 2024 at 4:31am

Topic: Questions: HUD Neighborhood Stabilization Grants?
Posted By: Nelson R. Self
Subject: Questions: HUD Neighborhood Stabilization Grants?
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 2:32am
God bless Middletown.

Replies:
Posted By: Impala SS
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 6:14am
Nelson:::::  Thank you for all the Info you have given us, you have showed us how corrupt city hall is. If not for people like you and Mr Presta we would not know all the crap going on down there. Thank you all so much. P. S.  Iam not doing so good now, the Dr. has stopped all treatments and called in hospice. Iam trying to get things in order, thanks again guys.

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 6:30am
Nelson- you really didn't expect the city leaders nor the Council members to approve your plan, did you? Too logical and, most likely, their Section 8 slumlord buddies can't make enough money doing it this way. Your plan suggests the preservation of way too many houses for them. They want to bulldoze everything in the city. Your plan also suggests helping the citizens in procuring homes. It does not help the targeted "friends of the city leaders". Instead, we have a group of people who have insisted on being in the real estate business, purchasing properties around time, rehabbing them and trying to sell them. Don't think their way of doing things has been very successful overall, has it? I can remember Becker and others on Council, years ago, saying that the city doesn't belong in the real estate business, yet, we all see that they are. All must go including Gilleland and those who support her programs.

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 6:39am
Tom,
You fought a good fight.  No one could ask any more.
Mike

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Nelson R. Self
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 7:08am

Impala SS -

Don't give up hope!  Many of us here and elsewhere lift you up to God daily with our prayers!  God Bless You!

-------------
Nelson Self

Posted By: Vivian Moon
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 7:25am

Impala
My prayers are with you.

Vivian

Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 10:08am
Impala - Don't give up miracles are real and they do still happen,god bless.

-------------
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!

Posted By: Impala SS
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 2:54pm
Thank you all it is nice to know there are still people who cares. I cant thank you all enough,this is still the old Tom I will never give up to the bitter end. I am a fighter not a quitter. May god bless all of you.

Posted By: spiderjohn
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 3:08pm
Darn
I thought that you looked good when I ran into you Sunday.
Take care buddy!

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 3:09pm
Tom- Mike, Vivian, Nelson and Hermes have spoken for the entire Middletown USA community here. Let us know if we can be of any assistance. We enjoy being on the same team with you here. NEVER give up hope- keep the FAITH!!!!

Print Page | Close Window