Print Page | Close Window

Patti's Cards & Gifts Fabulous Fall Event!

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Area Business
Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2100
Printed Date: Apr 29 2024 at 12:39am

Topic: Patti's Cards & Gifts Fabulous Fall Event!
Posted By: PattiGal
Subject: Patti's Cards & Gifts Fabulous Fall Event!
Date Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 7:07am
Patti's Cards & Gifts in the Middletown Shopping Center will host a fall event this Saturday, October 17th. The doors open early at 9:00 am and refreshments will be served. There will be a free gift with purchase awarded to the first 25 customers! Patti's offers a great selection of Cards, Candles, Puzzles, OSU Merchandise, Stephanie Dawn Quilted Handbags, NEW Silver Forest Earrings, and Much More. "Come in and be treated to some good old-fashioned hospitality...because nice matters!"

Replies:
Posted By: happy shopper
Date Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 9:54am
Hurray!  I'm excited for the event!  Shopping, snacks, free gifts... what could be better than that? Smile

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 10:01am
I have meet both Jennie and Bruce, you couldn't meet two nicer people. I will be stopping by to get some pictures adn show my support to this local business.  

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Oct 15 2009 at 8:53pm
I'll be there! Not sure what time, I have homes to show; however, I'll be there !!!!! I love when you have these Open House Days ~ You always make them Special and it's a GREAT Time to get Christmas Gift Ideas. I Love your Stephanie Dawn Quilted Handbags. I want to check out the different styles/colors.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Date Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 3:10pm
I went to Patti's this morning and I can say you never meet two nicer people than Jennie, Bruce and their girls. I would recommend them to everyone I know. 

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 9:03pm
I went shopping @ Patti's today and bought 3 closing gifts for my 3 House Transaction Closings coming up Smile I even bought me a little something ~ and a load of cards Smile 

I Heart this store; however, I stop in from time to time, just to visit with Jennie and Bruce ~ They are Great People and I love supporting Middletown Shops ~

Wish I had more money to spend in Patti's and other Middletown Businesses ~

Maybe someone in the area can help me ~ I am a Real Estate Agent, always looking to help someone with their Real Estate needs ~ If you don't already have an agent and are in need of one, Please give me a call 513-465-6748. I work with Real Living Realty Services ( formerly Sawyer Realtors ) ~

Thank you and Thanks to Jennie and Bruce for staying in Middletown. Marlayne Skeens, ABR Smile

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Posted By: PattiGal
Date Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 10:46am
Bruce and I want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting our event! It's wonderful to see long-time customers and new customers meeting and greeting one another and to be a part of this community. THANK YOU!

Date Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 10:53am
Thank you, you and Bruce are two of the niecest people I know. Middletown is lucky to have you and your business.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window