Print Page | Close Window

Would You Advertise MUSA?

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Community
Forum Name: Middletown News, Info and Happenings
Forum Description: Discuss any Middletown Ohio area news story.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2126
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 12:35pm

Topic: Would You Advertise MUSA?
Posted By: adamwlewis
Subject: Would You Advertise MUSA?
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 12:42pm
As administrators of MiddletownUSA.com, we are always looking for ways to promote the site. We only post positive news, we try to get our name out as much as possible, but we want to do more. So, my question to all of you is, would you put a MiddletownUSA.com Vinyl Sticker on the window of your vehicle if we gave you one for free? Would you want your screen name under it? Is this just a crazy idea?

Any other ideas about how we can bring people into our community forum to join in our discussions?

-------------
http://www.adamwlewis.com" rel="nofollow - Adam Lewis ' Blog

Replies:
Posted By: Pacman
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 2:09pm
Screen name underneath no thanks.  I would probably get pulled over by the local Police at every light............................LOL

Plus I like my car windows in one piece they work better that way.

Posted By: adamwlewis
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 2:43pm
Lol, but you would do just a decal of the MiddletownUSA.com logo?

-------------
http://www.adamwlewis.com" rel="nofollow - Adam Lewis ' Blog

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 5:22pm
How about a bumper sticker?

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 5:45pm
I would put one on my care, BUT (there is always a "but", isn't there?)...
only if you continue to post the TRUTH, and not just the "positive news"!!

The "positive news" gets WAY OVER-played in this town, in an effort to try to convince people into thinking that nothing is wrong.  If they get fooled into believing nothing is wrong, nothing will EVER get FIXED!!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Pacman
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 6:37pm
Yes Adam I would do a sticker for the window on my two cars and also one for my Business front window.

Posted By: Vivian Moon
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 7:10pm

Count me in also for a widow sticker.
What the heck I’m already on the City’s Most Wanted Hit List LOL

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

I would put one on my care, BUT (there is always a "but", isn't there?)...
only if you continue to post the TRUTH, and not just the "positive news"!!

The "positive news" gets WAY OVER-played in this town, in an effort to try to convince people into thinking that nothing is wrong.  If they get fooled into believing nothing is wrong, nothing will EVER get FIXED!!!!
Mike, Positive news to us here means we dont post things about shootings or drug bust on our main page. We like to focus on where thinjgs are going on in town. As for the truth we would never stop doing that Big%20smile

Pacman, If you are serious about the sign for your store please email so we talk I have something I would love to bring you.

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: PattiGal
Date Posted: Oct 16 2009 at 8:50pm
I promote this site every chance I get! I truly appreciate Middletown USA and the people who love Middletown. I'm proud to have my business mentioned here and am willing to do whatever I can to increase viewers and contributers to this site!!!!

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 4:57am
Randy,
Then count me IN!!!

I don't know about the "screen name", though.  What if someone at City Hall were to put two and two together and figure out who I am???  Big%20smile Wink LOL

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 8:57am
Yep- I'll take a couple of window stickers. People need to start reading this site and not the Journal if they want to know what's really going on in this town. But, then again, most people may be too lazy to read, much less get involved here.

Posted By: 409
Date Posted: Oct 17 2009 at 9:23am
Yes....I'd be glad to display a couple of these.

Posted By: da120757
Date Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 7:25pm
I will be happy to advertise MUSA, I do anyway by telling friends to check out who is saying what on here.  Some great reading.  And now that I think about it I might just add a link to the Websites I have done for several Middletown Area Organizations.  Let me know when you want them added and they will be there.  You guys do a great job at MUSA.

Deb

Posted By: Smartman
Date Posted: Oct 19 2009 at 7:52pm
Count me in!

Posted By: MadisonMom
Date Posted: Oct 21 2009 at 10:36pm
Do you need a quote on them decals? Haven't checked this site in a while.

Been a little busy lately. Starting the big move. Phone service will be starting Monday (Oct 26) at our new location. Also taking care of my mother which I placed at Mt. Pleasant for some major rehabilitation.

We appreciate your patience during this time if you are a current customer. Wish us luck with the weather and our computer networking. At least we don't have to move far, half a block. Yeah, we're still downtown.

Print Page | Close Window