Print Page | Close Window

15 Days Left

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: City Council
Forum Description: Discuss individual members and council as a legislative body.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2137
Printed Date: Apr 29 2024 at 8:46am

Topic: 15 Days Left
Posted By: randy
Subject: 15 Days Left
Date Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 10:50am
November 3rd  is election day and I hope everyone gets out to vote, I was talking to some one yestrday and she said she wasn't sure if she was going to vote or not. She went on to explain that it did not matter if she voted that it was all a waste of time. I cant understand why or how people feel this way. I always say if you dont vote you cant complain when things are not going how you like. SO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE EVEY VOTE DOES COUNT !!!

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Replies:
Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Oct 18 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

SO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE EVERY VOTE DOES COUNT !!!
Randy is absolutely correct, especially in this election!!!

This election is critical to the near term and long term fate of our city!!!  Just a few votes one way or the other may decide some of the the council races and critical charter amendments.

We MUST change the direction of our city!  Don't let YOUR missing vote be the one that allows the same old, tired, failed policies to remain in action (or, more accurately, in "in lack of action") on city council!!!

STOP "Moving Middletown Forward" by VOTING for actual citizens without conflicting interests for council!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Print Page | Close Window