Print Page | Close Window

Happy Halloween

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Community
Forum Name: Community Events
Forum Description: Post and discuss area events, upload photos and pdf.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2240
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 9:34am

Topic: Happy Halloween
Posted By: Mike_Presta
Subject: Happy Halloween
Date Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 5:06pm
Everyone watch out for the little tykes tonight!!!

I'm going up to sit outside with my lovely wife to pass out treats and keep an eye on the neighborhood for "tricks"!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Replies:
Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 7:19pm
Just came in from trick or treat with my niece and I was shocked at how many people didn't pass out candy.

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 7:31pm
Every year My family and a few friends laugh @ me ~ I give out pencils a long with a treat ( which my husband buys ) AND This year my husband heard just about every child ( except for a few teenagers ) in a loud voice, say " I got a pencil " one sister said, " He loves pencils " So next year, once again our home will be giving out Pencils & Treats Clap My husband said " What's wrong with the kids today " and then chuckled Smile Like I said pencil and treats again next year Thumbs%20Up

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Posted By: spiderjohn
Date Posted: Oct 31 2009 at 7:46pm
It's a dead man's party
who could ask for more?
Everybody's coming
leave your body at the door

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 2:22am
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Just came in from trick or treat with my niece and I was shocked at how many people didn't pass out candy.
Randy,
Too bad that your neice didn't bring you to our house!!!  What were you dressed as??? LOL LOL LOL

There were so few trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood this year, that we soon were giving out extra generous portions of goodies.

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Date Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 10:02am
Mike, I dressed up as Peter Parker Big%20smile We didnt have as many kids as normal. Got a lot of candy left over, but it will not go to waste. I have a beautiful pregnat woman that has cravings  Big%20smile

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Jessica S
Date Posted: Mar 03 2010 at 10:31am

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

-------------

http://moviesonlinefree.biz - Watch Alice in Wonderland Online Free

Date Posted: Mar 03 2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Jessica S Jessica S wrote:

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Hi Jessica, Welcome to the site.

-------------

Posted By: angelababy
Date Posted: Aug 18 2010 at 9:56pm
Everybody's coming leave your body at the door.Got a lot of candy left over, but it will not go to waste.

-------------
Welcome to my paintings website - http://www.wholesaleartmall.com - Wholesale Art Mall .   

Print Page | Close Window