Print Page | Close Window

Patti's has decided to do it again!!

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Area Business
Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2296
Printed Date: Apr 28 2024 at 10:47am

Topic: Patti's has decided to do it again!!
Posted By: PattiGal
Subject: Patti's has decided to do it again!!
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 6:58am
Since our Fall Event was such a HUGE success, we've decided to do it again! Welcome one and all to our Christmas Open House on Saturday, November 14th. We will be opening early at 9:00 am and refreshments will be served. There will be a FREE gift with purchase while supplies last! Patti's has a great selection of cards, candles, puzzles, sports merchandise, Silver Forest earrings, beautiful Harley Davidson throws, pillows, and mugs, hard-to-find vintage Hallmark ornaments and much more! "Come in and be treated to some good old fashioned hospitality!"

Replies:
Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 9:20am
I'll be there Smile Not only do you have a nice inventory, you have Great Service Clap

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 9:51am

I love your store, I must agree with Marlayne, the service is top notch. All the candles in my house are from your store. Big%20smile Big%20smile

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Bocephus
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:05pm

Patti where is your store located? I think its in the shopping center but not certain.

Posted By: MadisonMom
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 12:42pm
If you have a flyer of some sort I can post to another forum for you.
send to-    deb@dvisuals.com   -as a pdf or just copy & paste.

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Bocephus Bocephus wrote:

Patti where is your store located? I think its in the shopping center but not certain.

You are correct, it is in the Middletown shopping  center behind Burger King.

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: PattiGal
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 7:05pm
Thanks for the kind words Everyone, and thank you, Randy, for answering the question! We are in the shopping center between Jack's and the soon-to-open new Chinese restaurant, China Town.

Posted By: Bocephus
Date Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 11:51pm
Thanks Big%20smile

Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Nov 15 2009 at 10:38pm
I went, I bought and got lots of Smile @ your event ~ Love your store Thumbs%20Up I shop for my closing gifts in your gift shop and my clients now love to shop with you also Clap Thanks Bruce and Jennie ~

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Print Page | Close Window