Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2332
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 5:25am

Topic: I have to ask.........
Posted By: Pacman
Subject: I have to ask.........
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 10:19am
Why would a grown man come into any business in his PJ's, bath robe and slippers?  I am just not getting it.  In 20 yrs of business that is a first.

Replies:
Posted By: justwatching
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 10:43am
Depends on the business. Maybe he really needed his morning breakfast from McDonalds and had to rush to get there by 10:29am to not miss it and didn't have time to put on clothes?

Or... he's probably just a lazy sack of s**t with no self dignity who thinks the world owes him a favor.

Posted By: Pacman
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 10:55am
This ain't no Breakfast Joint that's for sure.LOL

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 12:40pm
Maybe you should hang a sign like those "no firearm" signs that says "NO PJ's" Big%20smile

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Pacman Pacman wrote:

Why would a grown man come into any business in his PJ's, bath robe and slippers?
What's wrong with that???  Maybe I ... oops, I mean he ... just woke up and that was the only errand he had to run that day!!!  Or maybe I ...oops, I mean he ... was trying to "save the earth" by cutting down on the amount of laundry that had to be done!!!

Big%20smile LOL LOL

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 3:38pm
Well at least he had his PJ's on ! LOL

He could have come in butt naked. Things can always be worse so you got to see the good side. Strange but good. LOL

-------------
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!

Posted By: PattiGal
Date Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:38pm
Very interesting, Pacman! I was in an area Kroger one day last week and saw the same thing....pj's, robe, slippers...and for good measure-a respiratory mask! Hmmmmm

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 8:15am
I drive all over town daily, and see some strange things, but I have yet too see such a site. I dont know where I have to be to get a picture of this for the site. But if I am ever in the right place I will indeed post the pic here. As long as Vet doesn't mind my posting his picture for all to see.   Big%20smile

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Print Page | Close Window