Print Page | Close Window

Middletown State Of The City Address

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown Community
Forum Name: Middletown News, Info and Happenings
Forum Description: Discuss any Middletown Ohio area news story.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2785
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 9:06am

Topic: Middletown State Of The City Address
Posted By: randy
Subject: Middletown State Of The City Address
Date Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 9:56am

Mayor Lawrence P. Mulligan, Jr. cordially invites you to attend the2010 State of the City Address Thursday, March 18, 20106:00 P.M Middletown City Building City Council Chambers Lower Level One Donham PlazaMiddletownTo enable us to properly recognize dignitaries in attendance, please RSVP to the Clerk’s Office at :

(513) 425-7831 or email:

mailto:betsyp@cityofmiddletown.org - betsyp@cityofmiddletown.org

More Information  Here http://www.middletownusa.com/view_news.asp?a=4917 - Middletown's 2010 State of The City Address

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Replies:
Posted By: 409
Date Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 3:02pm
Randy......Go ahead and RSVP for us posters (dignitaries) on MUSA!!
I know Larry will be more than happy to recognize us!!!  LOL

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 3:34pm
Good idea 409. I would be honored to stand with you MUSA bloggers as we rub elbows with the more prominent people in town and the ones with the real power for positive change. Just to stand near Ms. Mort or the good Mayor, would be the thrill of a lifetime and certainly a photo opt for the family scrapbook.    To strike up a conversation with the always talkative, dynamic personalities like Mr. Becker or Mr. Kohler would heighten anyone's interest.

Go for it Randy. You have their respect and admiration and can make the connection for us.

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 5:59pm
WOW!!!  A real, live, bona fide DIGNITARY, right here on our MiddletownUSA Forum!!!
My heart is racing.  Who says they don't respect us???

No more "Randy", people!!!  From now on, it's "Mr. Lewis"!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Print Page | Close Window