Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2848
Printed Date: Apr 19 2024 at 10:53am

Topic: Youthland Academy
Posted By: admin
Subject: Youthland Academy
Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 1:43pm
Youthland Academy offers affordable full and part time daycare in their Marie Drive location, in the old Ryan's Steakhouse building. The facility is very clean, modern, and offers classrooms full of activities to engage children throughout the day.

The center has an outdoor play center for warm days, and an indoor play area called "Busy-City" where children can play and build muscles on those days where outdoor play isn't feasible.

The center owner, Kathi-jo, is on site nearly all the time and would love to give you a tour of their facilities today.

Call 513-217-5444 or visit Youthland Academy at 4435 Marie Drive, in Middletown.

Replies:
Posted By: justwatching
Date Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 1:52pm
My child goes here and loves it. The Pre-K room with Ms. Holly is wonderful and Kathi-jo is always involved. She plays and teaches the kids right along side Ms. Holly, and I even saw her changing a diaper once in the infant room.

The actual daycare is AMAZING. I couldn't believe it used to be Ryan's when I walked in. It's secure, you have to pass a security badge over a scanner to get in and press and exit button to get out. All the classrooms have tons of tools and play centers, and are decorated so that they really stimulate the kids.

I've looked at a lot of daycare and this is by far leagues ahead of the game.

(Let's see if I can get a discount now for my endorsement ;-))

Print Page | Close Window