Forum Name: People in Middletown
Forum Description: Discuss People in Middletown
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3819
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 4:01am

Topic: I'm back!
Posted By: Mike_Presta
Subject: I'm back!
Date Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 7:48pm
Some of you may have noticed that I have been strangely silent lately.  Perhaps you thought that I have given up and decided to stop posting???  No, you are not that lucky!!!

I just took time out to visit the newest additions to my family!!!

#1 grandaughter, Finley Jean, born 3/11/2011

Grandaughters #2a and #2b (or is it 2b and 2a???), Rachel Rose and Marie Elise, born 4/19/2011.
For some strange reason, the nurses, mother and grandmother would NOT let me hold these little girls!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Replies:
Posted By: TonyB
Date Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 8:08pm
Congratulation on the new additions to your family!!!

Date Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 8:17pm
Thank you!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Hermes
Date Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 8:53pm
Congratulations Mike !! Clap

Thank goodness you said "grand-daughters" because I was about to post well we know what Mike has been up to.  LOL

-------------
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!

Date Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

Congratulations Mike !! Clap

Thank goodness you said "grand-daughters" because I was about to post well we know what Mike has been up to.  LOL
LOL LOL LOL  Nope, Finley Jean is the first child of our son Justin in North Carolina, and the twins' mother is our older daughter Kelly, who lives in Maryland and also has a one-and-a-half year-old son.

PS:  We left last week-end, thus I didn't have time to do my usual review of, and commentary upon, the city council meeting workbook.  I think everyone will agree that I had THREE good reasons!!!  Big%20smile

-------------

Posted By: randy
Date Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 7:41am
Congrats Mike, We have had a new member join our family as well. Gavin Scott Lewis born 4-6-2011 :)

-------------
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com" rel="nofollow - www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 8:11am
Congratulations Mike! Nice additions to the family. Hope you haven't had to whip 'em yet , although it's never too early to start.

Randy Sue- want you to promise Hermes and I that you won't start developing a complex with that boy dressing him up in Bengals crap at such an early age. You just can't do that to the young ones who have no voice in the matter. What troubles me is that when those young ones grow up, they still haven't learned anything because you see 'em wearing Bengals crap around town and at the games, when they should know better.

Posted By: John Beagle
Date Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 8:27am
Congrats Grandpa!

-------------
http://www.johnbeagle.com/" rel="nofollow - John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.

Posted By: 409
Date Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 8:49am
Congratulations Mike! Smile

Posted By: smithde3
Date Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 7:41pm
Congratulations on the newest additions!  What beautiful grand daughters!  Blessings to the parents and grandparents Heart

-------------

Posted By: tomahawk35
Date Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 9:48pm
Congraulations MikeBig%20smile

Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 2:27am
Thank you, one and all!!! Smile

-------------

Posted By: Marlayne Skeens
Date Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 7:25pm
Grandpa Mike ~
  Those are 3 lucky little girls to have such a caring Grandpa in their lives ~
CONGRATULATIONS to the Families ~ Hope Mother(s) and children are doing well Smile Being a Grandparent is THE BEST JOB in The World  ~ I Heart OURS Smile

-------------
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747

Posted By: MsPacman
Date Posted: Jun 15 2011 at 1:56am
Congrats Mike!!

Print Page | Close Window