Forum Name: Fun Pictures and Video
Forum Description: Share your Middletown Area Fun Photos and Video
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4329
Printed Date: Apr 29 2024 at 1:50am

Topic: Grand/Breiel crash
Posted By: 409
Subject: Grand/Breiel crash
Date Posted: Jan 18 2012 at 2:48pm
Happened upon this crash at Grand/Breiel after lunch involving a Middletown city cruiser, another car and a pickup with an overturned trailer. Don't know if there were any injuries.

Replies:
Posted By: justwatching
Date Posted: Jan 18 2012 at 3:30pm
I saw this too and took photos from my car. I believe I saw you taking these photos... were you in a gray sweatshirt? If so, I have photos of you taking photos of this lol

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Jan 18 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by justwatching justwatching wrote:

I saw this too and took photos from my car. I believe I saw you taking these photos... were you in a gray sweatshirt? If so, I have photos of you taking photos of this lol

AND THE CITY WAS WATCHING BOTH OF YOU WATCHING EACH OTHER......MISTERS! THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING THOSE WHO PARTICIPATE ON THIS SITE. WE ARE THE REBEL-ROUSERS AND ARE TO BE CONTROLLED. (Mike, where's the binocular thing you have on your posts to place here?)

Posted By: 409
Date Posted: Jan 18 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by justwatching justwatching wrote:

I was wearing an off-white jacket.

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Jan 18 2012 at 7:18pm

Vet, I was at home taking a nap.

I was wearing a heather mock turtleneck shirt, grey sweat pants from Meijer’s, and a pair of old slippers. Big%20smile  LOL LOL LOL

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: TonyB
Date Posted: Jan 19 2012 at 8:48pm
I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing!!! Just in case anyone is watching!!! lol

Posted By: SepmaAshey
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:05am
I saw this too and took photos from my car. I believe I saw you taking these photos..

-------------
Good to the last second-- http://www.dvdsetsbest.co.uk/goods-1960-Glee-Season-3-DVD-Boxset-FREE-SHIPPING.html - Glee Season 3 dvd .

Print Page | Close Window