Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4452
Printed Date: Apr 27 2024 at 12:28pm

Topic: Computer Wizards-Need Help
Posted By: VietVet
Subject: Computer Wizards-Need Help
Date Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 9:10pm
The last few days I have been seeing a font issue on the forum screen. Under the last post column to the far right, where it indicates "By" and then who posted it, the poster's screen names are all squeezed together. For example....

By randy . The randy is compressed with the n almost unreadable. The word yesterday is compressed below this. Everything else is readable.

Any fix to this, computer guys?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Replies:
Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 11:40pm

Gee, Vet…too bad that you recently alienated the smartest person on this forum with your surly attitude and bullying.  With his huge brain and superior intellect, he could’ve cleared up your computer problems in a nanosecond!!!  LOL LOL LOL

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;"><font face="Calibri">Gee, Vet…too bad that you recently alienated the smartest person on
this forum with your surly attitude and bullying.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>With his huge brain and superior intellect,
he could’ve cleared up your computer problems in a nanosecond!!! <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> LOL LOL LOL</span><?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">

So true......I have offended and will probably offend again. (Cheech and Chong's first album- court room skit)

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 6:30am
Hey Vet,

Here is one possible solution to your problem:

Smiley  

LOL LOL LOL
 I have used this solution myself in the past...and I can vouch that it cured all the symptoms!!!
PS:  I have a spare monitor if you happen to need one!!!

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Wots
Date Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 8:17pm
Dont know of this would solve your problem butta..........Use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel to Zoom and Change View Types in Explorer

-------------
Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.

Posted By: Bocephus
Date Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 8:51pm

What version of internet explorer are you using vet? May wanna check that and grab a newer version.Open ie and hit setting at top right click on "about internet explorer" and it will tell you what version you have I think 9 is the latest one.

Print Page | Close Window