Forum Name: Middletown Area Businesses
Forum Description: News, Information from and about area businesses
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=521
Printed Date: Mar 28 2024 at 8:41am

Topic: Lone Star Fire
Posted By: HereIam
Subject: Lone Star Fire
Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 10:33am
Anyone know what they are planning to do with Lone Star?  Are they going to rebuild?  Are they going to build new? or are they going to let it sit?

Replies:
Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 10:46am
I thought they were going to meet with their insurance carrier and determine from that meeting whether to rebuild or not. I believe that this Middletown location is one of their better performing stores, so I would guess that they will rebuild at the same location.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 11:36am
That is great to hear.  Let's hope they do it quickly.

Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 1:53pm
I Agree. The wife and I go often, usually in the cooler evening hours and have a nice meal out on the patio. Has a nice view. We went more often, years ago, when our son worked there and did the cooking. Recommend the Bourbon Salmon.

Posted By: .308
Date Posted: Aug 21 2008 at 8:48am

I never thought the place did that much business so I have a nickel that says it is not rebuilt.

Date Posted: Aug 21 2008 at 9:21am
According to the manager there, the Middletown Lone Star is a good performer as compared to some Ohio locations. I know the Springfield location is one of the poorer performing stores and they have been discussing closing it down. The Dayton 1 location on 741, just north of the Dayton Mall, does a nice business too. Just some information from talking to the managers over the years. Personally, I hope it is re-built. Decent prices/decent quality and large portions, by today's standards. JMO

Date Posted: Aug 21 2008 at 9:25am
I hope it is rebuilt too - Have enjoyed going there.  Nice place for lunch as well as dinner.  And everytime I've been there it has been very busy - No long waits, but consistantly busy.

Print Page | Close Window